đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga - Paul - Pearl Jam ?

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

mike mcready is the lead guitarist for pearl jam, that tweet made it sound like she just worked with him and not the whole band, but she could've worked with the whole band for all I know, I don't know. its great news either way, mike mcready and pearl jam are great, ive never listened to a pearl jam album, but mike and the rest of the band played on a neil young album called mirror ball, and I listen to that album a lot, and they've performed live with neil young a bunch.  im excited to hear what gaga worked on with mike!

place your bet here:

what project ARE they working?

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

PopBitch

mike mcready is the lead guitarist for pearl jam, that tweet made it sound like she just worked with him and not the whole band, but she could've worked with the whole band for all I know, I don't know. its great news either way, mike mcready and pearl jam are great, ive never listened to a pearl jam album, but mike and the rest of the band played on a neil young album called mirror ball, and I listen to that album a lot, and they've performed live with neil young a bunch.  im excited to hear what gaga worked on with mike!

I always mean to check out Mirror Ball. I've seen things mentioned about it on rock forums. It's that good? What is the sound like?

I do have Neil Young's Harvest album and consider it a true masterpiece.

Archived