Caesium 6,022 Posted February 4, 2015 Share Posted February 4, 2015 The world is f*cked up. Don't agree with this at all, them killing these people is no better than killing that man. Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
theMonster5 74 Posted February 4, 2015 Share Posted February 4, 2015 An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind If you don't take out both the attacker's eyes first, he may continue attacking you. This is WAR, no p*ssy stuff. Kill or be killed. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ursula Buffay 73 Posted February 4, 2015 Share Posted February 4, 2015 I'm baffled. People saying we shouldn't respond like that, well tell us how to respond please? They hate everyone that is not ISIS-affiliated, they are beyond negociation. I'm just WOW at people wanting to have peace with ISIS Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Melech 9,900 Posted February 4, 2015 Share Posted February 4, 2015 The world is f*cked up. Don't agree with this at all, them killing these people is no better than killing that man. That things aren't people or humans. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ryhanna 3,507 Posted February 4, 2015 Share Posted February 4, 2015 I'm not sure how I feel about this. Ugh. I understand it, sure. ISIS is a cruel, monstrous group. We can't just sit back and watch them continue to behead people, set them on fire, kill with no rhyme or reason. Some action needs to be taken. But is this the right way to go about it? Do we kill some of theirs for some of ours? Don't get me wrong. I know we don't live in a perfect world where we can buy ISIS a beer and everyone can be peaceful. I understand the need for retaliation. And I understand the reason they retaliated by taking an eye for an eye. I just don't like it. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jenniferella 2,775 Posted February 4, 2015 Share Posted February 4, 2015 Kill or be killed. Exactly... I can't at the people waving beautiful flowers upon their heads thinking it will change anything in those people's minds. I wonder what they think should be done... "I have been writing LG5 since I was 13" Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Luiz 4,253 Posted February 4, 2015 Share Posted February 4, 2015 i think i'm the only one on here that believes world peace wouldn't be natural or even possible. we're violent animals ........kill them all I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jenniferella 2,775 Posted February 4, 2015 Share Posted February 4, 2015 i think i'm the only one on here that believes world peace wouldn't be natural or even possible. we're violent animals ........kill them all Agreed. The best thing that could happen to the Earth would be a extinction of the human race and I'm not even joking "I have been writing LG5 since I was 13" Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Melech 9,900 Posted February 4, 2015 Share Posted February 4, 2015 I'm not sure how I feel about this. Ugh. I understand it, sure. ISIS is a cruel, monstrous group. We can't just sit back and watch them continue to behead people, set them on fire, kill with no rhyme or reason. Some action needs to be taken. But is this the right way to go about it? Do we kill some of theirs for some of ours? Don't get me wrong. I know we don't live in a perfect world where we can buy ISIS a beer and everyone can be peaceful. I understand the need for retaliation. And I understand the reason they retaliated by taking an eye for an eye. I just don't like it. I'm usually against killing. But they are not humans. they cruel things. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Luiz 4,253 Posted February 4, 2015 Share Posted February 4, 2015 Agreed. The best thing that could happen to the Earth would be a extinction of the human race and I'm not even joking yeah i said this in a russia/ukrain conflict thread a while back and i was only half joking. US and russia go to nuclear war and destroy the planet. like slash and burn farming the native americans did slash-and-burn adjective of, relating to, or denoting a method of agriculture in which existing vegetation is cut down and burned off before new seeds are sown, typically used as a method for clearing forest land for farming. I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
craig 680 Posted February 4, 2015 Share Posted February 4, 2015 If humans destroy themselves, any other highly intelligent life that evolves is likely to be a violent animal too. An apex predator. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,187 Posted February 4, 2015 Share Posted February 4, 2015 Damn, somehow it reminds me of peking ducks, hanging like that. :eww: (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LoyalMonster 53 Posted February 4, 2015 Share Posted February 4, 2015 All those terrorists should be thrown in a pit and burned. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
field 98 Posted February 4, 2015 Share Posted February 4, 2015 That things aren't people or humans. What are they if not human? I'm conflicted about this - on the one hand I think 'well, you lose your human rights when you take away those of others'.... but then, there's a big part of me that feels we have to be better than them... Yes, ISIS are beyond reasoning with. But I don't think it's beyond our capabilities to round every last one of these fvckers up and put them to hard labour for the rest of their lives. You may not think this is punishment enough, but murdering them in retaliation is playing into their hands: it makes martyrs of them, something they consider honourable and actively want. I don't know. Clearly none of our 'leaders' do either... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Melech 9,900 Posted February 4, 2015 Share Posted February 4, 2015 What are they if not human? I'm conflicted about this - on the one hand I think 'well, you lose your human rights when you take away those of others'.... but then, there's a big part of me that feels we have to be better than them... Yes, ISIS are beyond reasoning with. But I don't think it's beyond our capabilities to round every last one of these fvckers up and put them to hard labour for the rest of their lives. You may not think this is punishment enough, but murdering them in retaliation is playing into their hands: it makes martyrs of them, something they consider honourable and actively want. I don't know. Clearly none of our 'leaders' do either... They are a piece of worthless meat. They have no humanity. They slice unborn babies out of pregnant woman and hang them on trees. They need to get their ass kicked. I hate how we only watch them killing innocents. It's our responsible as human beings to intervene. Where is UN and Nato now? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.