💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Should Gaga collab with Laurieann Gibson on her next record?

Ursula Buffay

Laurieann Gibson?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Laurieann Gibson?

• Yes
    • No
    • Preorder Rebel Heart

Featured Posts

The Child

LOKM1Kc.gif

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

excuse me no, I think her choreos were 10x better than what we have now but I just can't stand her :millie:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Lets be honest.  Gaga's dancing skills have gone to **** since she left along with her stage shows.

Laurie knows Gaga isn't a naturally gifted dancer, but she knew how to choreograph moves to make her dancing look good.

Supersonic

Lets be honest.  Gaga's dancing skills have gone to **** since she left along with her stage shows.

Laurie knows Gaga isn't a naturally gifted dancer, but she knew how to choreograph moves to make her dancing look good.

Let's be honest. You are wrong. :hor:

If she can stick to being a choreographer without trying to take over everything again, and it wouldn't upset Gaga, then yes. 

HausOfAntonio

YES. Say what you want about MotherKack, but she's the best damn choreographer out there.

Dominic

Lets be honest. Gaga's dancing skills have gone to **** since she left along with her stage shows.

Laurie knows Gaga isn't a naturally gifted dancer, but she knew how to choreograph moves to make her dancing look good.

Yessss! Hate to say it but it is true.

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

goldenrealm

Yes please, it's time for a serious slayage choreography,

Even if she never work with boomkack again, please use another choreographer beside ritchy for next music video

Archived