Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna's "Rebel Heart" leaked in full!

Chiunzhan

Featured Posts

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mr.peter

do you guys think if the leaks never happened they wouldn't have officially released soooo many tracks ?

I still can't believe this is a 25 track album (all full songs no interludes in that 25) 

Finally someone loves it too! :sara:

its just so cute and different to the rest of the album :D

I invented post-its

BONUS

Queen 1/10 deleted

permaban tbh you're the only person I've seen say anything bad about that song, even on PJ and ATRL

do you guys think if the leaks never happened they wouldn't have officially released soooo many tracks ?

I still can't believe this is a 25 track album (all full songs no interludes in that 25) 

I think she said in the Mojo magazine interview that the album has 14 tracks.

Yes, although maybe not the 25 we have now.

She said it was supposed to be a double disc (Rebel / Heart) and when she said we haven't heard a lot of the songs after the initial leak I really don't think they expected all but a small handful of demos to leak. 

Gaga is more talented.But seriously?! You must be really pressed to say that songs like Addicted,Rebel Heart,Wash all over me,heartbreak city etc. are fillers

In my opinion all the ones you mentioned aren't neccesarily FILLER but they do SOUND like some of her previous work. Which is what I said in my first post.

Fiona Apple

In my opinion all the ones you mentioned aren't neccesarily FILLER but they do SOUND like some of her previous work. Which is what I said in my first post.

and in my opinion you are really pressed  :toofloppy:

and in my opinion you are really pressed  :toofloppy:

everyone has different taste. I just think the 10 songs I picked showcase the right balance of Madonna evolving into 2015 along with who she's always been sonically. Maybe you have a different 10 songs you love. But I think the 25 is too many and doesn't flow well.

Archived