💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna's "Rebel Heart" leaked in full!

Chiunzhan

Featured Posts

Jenniferella

Wow American Life is way too overrated nowadays..It might deserved a bigger success than what it got but it still be nothing compared to COAD

Your opinion honey !

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow American Life is way too overrated nowadays..It might deserved a bigger success than what it got but it still be nothing compared to COAD

COADF is way more overrated than AL. Everyone loves it because it's easily her most accessible album. I think AL was more innovative -than COADF-.

RAMROD

I like that ethnic vibes on Body Shop.

That Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie vibe.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

The lyrics are kinda errr but the production of both songs is amazing

They are still HORRIBLE imo, and with the added moans it's almost unbearable, to me teh definition of try hard. I agree that the production is good, especially SEX.

panosmonster

COADF is way more overrated than AL. Everyone loves it because it's easily her most accessible album. I think AL was more innovative -than COADF-.

Sure but COND was an amazing project from start to end. Amazing promotion,idea, imagery, Grammy performance, amazing tour, controversy and amazing worldwide singles. I mean she was at the top!

Ursula Buffay

Those Joan of Arc lyrics don't make sense since she started a war with Gaga... :awkney:

She didn't write that song about Gaga, be smarter please.

If Gaga did an album like this everyone would drag her to the deepest hell

Gaga and Madonna are different. Can't we just stop comparing them both aaaaaaall the fücking time?

No hate, but those songs are basic and predictable BUT all of them are better than MDNA but that isn't very difficult

Then why are you even listening to her songs?!

You know, it's people like you that give the advantage to Madonna stans to hate on us.

tumblr_lxr0yrTYHZ1ql5yr7o1_r2_400.gif

Seriously?! Have You pressed fans heard Two steps behind me? Its awful.

The only pressed person in this thread is you. If you don't care about the discussion topic get out of the thread.

KimtinoAguilera

Im still at work. Damn. Can somebody tell me how does Addicted sound now?

I mean in comparison to the demo.

Coz thats the track i would killed for

Reworked vocals, they sound a bit calmer and weirder. The ABBA effect in the chorus is gone.

Seriously?! Have You pressed fans heard Two steps behind me? Its awful.

It's actually a great song.

almost the same, with the guitar intro + new vocals in some parts. And the Avicii production is pretty gone, the part whre she start singing "You were gonna be the one that broke my heart" is not as powerful as before.

KimtinoAguilera

almost the same, with the guitar intro + new vocals in some parts. And the Avicii production is pretty gone, the part whre she start singing "You were gonna be the one that broke my heart" is not as powerful as before.

thank you for the input, ****, im like i wanna go home now and just listen to it!!

Oh my God. :(

Archived