Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna's "Rebel Heart" leaked in full!

Chiunzhan

Featured Posts

how can SO MANY songs leak? ...like ... madge ...wyd.... step ur security game up and stop forgetting your floppy discs at the gym

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how can SO MANY songs leak? ...like ... madge ...wyd.... step ur security game up and stop forgetting your floppy discs at the gym

Iiirc the demos were stolen once in their entirety (like 80 different files), they just keep leaking in batches. 

bionic

through continued criminal actions, this was no ~accident~

buy bionic

Yes! Yes! She removed "Autotune Baby" from the final version of the album. It is perfect now!

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

androiduser

will the album be released sooner, now that it has leaked?

I guess depending on the reaction to her Grammy performance, she will consider releasing the album

I guess depending on the reaction to her Grammy performance, she will consider releasing the album

The plan still is 3 new songs on Monday (Hold Tight, Joan of Arc, Iconic) and the scheduled March 10 release. 

That can always change of course.

bionic

We really are only a few weeks away now

buy bionic

Horned Leader

What's going on? Why has Madonnas appeal dropped so dramatically since MDNA? Normally Madonnas lead singles always make some noise worldwide; even if its just a quick rise / quick fall situation. But this time, nothing. Silence. She just debut the video and on day two it has under 1M views. Worst of all, it's not helping LFL on iTunes. L4L isn't top 10 anywhere in the world. If the Grammy performance doesn't spark interest in the song, this will be the first time a lead Madonna single is a complete flop.

http://kworb.net/itunes/artist/madonna.html

What's going on? Why has Madonnas appeal dropped so dramatically since MDNA? Normally Madonnas lead singles always make some noise worldwide; even if its just a quick rise / quick fall situation. But this time, nothing. Silence. She just debut the video and on day two it has under 1M views. Worst of all, it's not helping LFL on iTunes. L4L isn't top 10 anywhere in the world. If the Grammy performance doesn't spark interest in the song, this will be the first time a lead Madonna single is a complete flop.

http://kworb.net/itunes/artist/madonna.html

I think the Snapchat release hurt the first day Vevo views. 

I wouldn't worry much though, the Grammys performance is very close and will certainly boost the song to top 15 at worst. 

bionic

I think the Snapchat release hurt the first day Vevo views. 

I wouldn't worry much though, the Grammys performance is very close and will certainly boost the song to top 15 at worst. 

I pray #devilprays

buy bionic

American Life was a lead Madonna single and a flop....

And in some cases Gimmie All Your Luv was a flop as well.

Her album had fallen out of the top 200 on the iTunes chart for awhile and is now back in the top 100 so the video at least gave the album a boost.

What it really boils down to is radio.  Radio refuses to play anyone past a certain age and alas Madonna does not fit into the top 40 stations which seem to only cater to tween girls.  If Living For Love was getting tons of airplay things would be different.

I mean look at Hung Up.  Globally that was Madonna's biggest hit ever, and even though it went top 10 in the US, US radio only gave it moderate airplay.  A song that was literally #1 in just about every country was ignored by US radio.  Why?  Because they are ageist asses, but hey what are you going to do.  Its going to happen to every artist at some point if they are lucky enough to still have a music career into their 50s.

Archived