šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry's Halftime Show the Most-Watched in Super Bowl History

itsIGGYiggz

Featured Posts

Psychedelic

not surprised

Ā 

she has been the #1 Popstar in the planet since 2011 and as long as she keeps making relatable music and maintains her humble attitude this will continue for years

Ā 

a-katy-perry-gif-2.gif

Ā 

This!

Ā 

If discrediting helps some of you sleep at night... take your time and go on with that!!!Ā  :whitney:

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

WOOOOOOOOOOH GO KATY :omgexcited:

Ā 

We'll see if the viewership increasing trend continues or not, time will tell :laughga:

Cody Draco

why would her albums chart when all her 3 songs were from different albums + she's not the main act, but why non of Katys albums is charting on the top 5, as I remember the past years performers slayed the iTunes (single and album) charts after their show

Ā 

Beyonce did worse on iTunes than Katy as far as my knowledge goes. Halo went to #18.

Ā 

Ā 

Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection went to #5 on the album chart so... :awkney:

GagaMyBlood95

Viewing generally increases each year, next year's views will most likely be larger.

Because the overall viewership for the game dropped that year, therefore the half-time viewership also decreased.

Arent you the one using the lame Every year the ratings rise excuse? Ā You gotta decide which way it is. If the first excuse is real and super bowl increases every year it should have increased at beyonce's year. DUH!

Ā 

Ā 

Let me see you use that excuse if Gaga does the superbowl one day and if she manages to reach these ratings:!)

I see her albums dropping after less than 24 hours after her performance. Last year, viewers both Bruno's singles AND albums...they bought both! Bruno's albums and singles were higher after the show (and for longer) last year.

Despite the higher rating for the game overall this year, the impact for Katy is less than it was for Bruno last year.

Your dedication is real!!! ok lets go with your logic!!! Bruno was more successful yo usay cause his charts boost was bigger than Katy.Ā 

Following the same logic Katy is more succesful than Madonna and Beyonce cause her boost was higher than both of them combined! There you have it. Top female headliner!:)

Whispering

Arent you the one using the lame Every year the ratings rise excuse? Ā You gotta decide which way it is. If the first excuse is real and super bowl increases every year it should have increased at beyonce's year.

It does increase each year. I've already discussed the 2013 ratings in an earlier reply. You either aren't reading or you have comprehension problems.

It does increase each year. I've already discussed the 2013 ratings in an earlier reply. You either aren't reading or you have comprehension problems.

How are Beyonce's halftime numbers higher than Madonna's numbers?

Whispering

How are Beyonce's halftime numbers higher than Madonna's numbers?

Comprehension, it's a skill.

Comprehension, it's a skill.

Yeah one you seem to lack. Being able to have a civilized conversation without insulting the other is also one good skill.Ā 

Being able to see through the hate about someone could be added.

Being also able to understand the facts and not ignoring them when Ā they dont favor your opinion.

Have a nice day!

Whispering

Yeah one you seem to lack. Being able to have a civilized conversation without insulting the other is also one good skill.Ā 

Being able to see through the hate about someone could be added.

Being also able to understand the facts and not ignoring them when Ā they dont favor your opinion.

Have a nice day!

The facts have been presented. Facts are facts. Sorry that you don't understand them.

GagaMyBlood95

Arent you the one using the lame Every year the ratings rise excuse? Ā You gotta decide which way it is. If the first excuse is real and super bowl increases every year it should have increased at beyonce's year. DUH!

Let me see you use that excuse if Gaga does the superbowl one day and if she manages to reach these ratings:!)

Your dedication is real!!! ok lets go with your logic!!! Bruno was more successful yo usay cause his charts boost was bigger than Katy.Ā 

Following the same logic Katy is more succesful than Madonna and Beyonce cause her boost was higher than both of them combined! There you have it. Top female headliner! :)

Okay, I would be real even if Gaga was the performer :yes:

Ā 

Ā 

You can be sure that if Gaga performs, the ratings will be record! We already have the VMAs ratings to prove that Gaga is a force no one should underestimate. Her shock factor is still very strong!

Archived