💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry to premiere The Prismatic World Tour on Gaga's birthday

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

Like Gaga cares? She's gonna be having fun with her friends that day.... Or Taylor :hor:

True. No one gives a damn about the world when you have people like Taylor to play with you.  :hor:

As I said previously , Epix is just as prestigious and exclusive as HBO. Most artist premiere there hit tours on Epix. Also it is against forum rules to be unimaginative and simply quote someone else's post without using intellect to actually actively participate in the discussion.

His point was that he agreed with that post. You don't have to remind people of every mistake or rule they break though. It's very uncool. #JustSaying

HBO > Epix. I've never heard of Epix until today and would only watch the show if it were to premiere on HBO.

Me too. Never heard of Epix. (I do love Katy anyway)

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MANiDONTCURE

True. No one gives a damn about the world when you have people like Taylor to play with you.  :hor:

His point was that he agreed with that post. You don't have to remind people of every mistake or rule they break though. It's very uncool. #JustSaying

Me too. Never heard of Epix. (I do love Katy anyway)

Exact I love Katy too but I would prefer to have the show on HBO. Like I probably came off as a Katy hater lol.

Bradley

Exact I love Katy too but I would prefer to have the show on HBO. Like I probably came off as a Katy hater lol.

I wasn't condemning you.  :hug: Just being cautious as there are many keyboard warriors here.

Prismatic

I thought you were :emma:

I just began to like you (your avi slays and King Sableye) and if you end up being a Katy hater :emo:

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

True. No one gives a damn about the world when you have people like Taylor to play with you. :hor:

Mhm preach it sis :bunny:

MANiDONTCURE

I thought you were :emma:

I just began to like you (your avi slays and King Sableye) and if you end up being a Katy hater :emo:

Omg I love Katy so much!! I sent you those two asks on ask.fm about which concert you liked better (katy or gagas) and if you think she'll do another leg! Honestly a bunch of gaga fans loved Katy during the teenage dream era but the little roar/applause feud made the little war, which I think is ridiculous... Katy is my second fave! I'm just a bit pressed that I didn't go to the PWT when she was in my area :fat:

EDIT: which is why I gave the little attitude in this thread. :thirst:

RAMROD

I am confused.

Why does the two things being mentioned together?

7vzqaar8mp99v2kzwabztimupqay11a3jcr9.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

skaxboy

Epix is a cool channel honestly. They show big concerts and small concerts as well as music documentaries. They used to have a show about how they make big arena show stages.

I thought Katy was going to add a second USA leg to the tour then do a special.

Psychedelic

YOU

EPIX / with a very possible DVD/BluRay coming out later this year

ME

Yahoo / you can download from youtube and burn it to a DVD 

Fixed...To be fair!

Archived