Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Will the Grammy's mark the end of the C2C era?

Americano

Featured Posts

Americano

Do you think Sunday will be the last TV promo for C2C/Do you want it to be the end?

Discuss.

lady-gaga-tony-bennett.jpg?w=620&h=349&c

no. then the clock will be ticking for C2C act 2!!!!!!!!!!

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Teal Ambition

We still have the tour but I do think this will be the unofficial end. 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

SharGaga

Yes, absolutely, She has time off till late April until the the C2C tour continues. I expect her to keep working on LG5 in those 2 months tbh.

Americano

No the tour ends in July.

considering BTW came out during TMB and C2C came out during artrave, i hardly doubt gaga considers her promo cycles to be linked with her tours.

considering BTW came out during TMB and C2C came out during artrave, i hardly doubt gaga considers her promo cycles to be linked with her tours.

That's just her different eras overlapping and blending and fading into the next one. The C2C era doesn't end until everything C2C related ends. The tour has barley started.

APPLAUSE4YOU

Yes, the GRAMMYs will mark its end promotion wise (subtracting the tour which will only get mentioned by media outlets).

DriverMonster

Don't forget ARTPOP II. That's still coming hahahaha

no. then the clock will be ticking for C2C act 2!!!!!!!!!!

I think it will be the last TV promo appearance, but I don't consider to be the official end of the era until the tour's done.

I just don't think there's a market for that kind of music in like... spring. It obviously made sense for them to promote the album senseless during the Holidays and of course at the Grammys, but I feel like it would be kinda weird if they kept popping up on like GMA in May or whatever. It's not like a pop album that's constantly promoted with singles, so there's not really any need for it.

I hope it's the last one anyway so she can work on the new album and get it done quicker.

Archived