Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VID: Evicted CBB housemate confirms she wanted to slit Perez's throat

Jase

Featured Posts

gagzus

lmfao he is disgusting anyway tbh, she's annoying though i hope katie hopkins wins bc she's got general backing now and changed people's opinions

Alien Tulip

I dont care for perez but is it really so hard to ignore him? He can say all the hateful things about me to the world and I still wouldn't pay mind because once you snap back at him then you're just feeding into the beast. 

Can you actually see yourself going up behind someone and actually slitting their throat? If you can that's disturbing. 

Supersonic

I dont care for perez but is it really so hard to ignore him? He can say all the hateful things about me to the world and I still wouldn't pay mind because once you snap back at him then you're just feeding into the beast. 

Well it's kinda hard to ignore people that live under the same roof and obnoxiously command attention everywhere they go

Alien Tulip

Well it's kinda hard to ignore people that live under the same roof and obnoxiously command attention everywhere they go

I dont know what goes on in that show but if I were in it then I would just completely ignore him and just make him look like a fool. He can throw stuff at me and push/shove me and I still wouldn't say a word but the minute someone fights back then you just give the attention he wants and you look like a dumb for letting someone like him get to you.

Archived