Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

After Beyonce's "flop" album...

Stephen

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdreams

I can already see the 'pop culture will never be low brow' intro, and then the sample from Ma Baker emanating thunderously throughout a pitch black arena.

:giveup: then the poker face muh muh muh mahs

Or the Just Dance intro

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

I don't know if this really makes a difference, but Bey promoted 4 like it was the smash album of the century. Gaga stopped trying after Applause.

I can already see the 'pop culture will never be low brow' intro, and then the sample from Ma Baker emanating thunderously throughout a pitch black arena.

:nooo:

FrankGutz

Why not? Because things aren't linked like that.

Look at Christina :rip:

OMG!! Dont say that, i dont want her to be the next Christina Aguilera

ibxMKP5BkeRzFZ.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

SISTERV

Christina isn't a genius tho. She is just an excellent vocalist.

I don't know if this really makes a difference, but Bey promoted 4 like it was the smash album of the century. Gaga stopped trying after Applause.

Whaaaaaa? ARTPOP was over promoted for dayyyyyys. Three Good Morning America Performances, Ellen, Graham Norton, twice on Jimmy Fallon, SXSW Festival, Andy Cohen, 60 Minutes, artRave, iTunes Festival, the VMA's, the AMAs, Times Square for a whole month, and not to mention the hype created by both fans and haters including everyone from little monsters to Perez Hilton. The hype was insane.

Christina isn't a genius tho. She is just an excellent vocalist.

Whaaaaaa? ARTPOP was over promoted for dayyyyyys. Three Good Morning America Performances, Ellen, Graham Norton, twice on Jimmy Fallon, SXSW Festival, Andy Cohen, 60 Minutes, artRave, iTunes Festival, the VMA's, the AMAs, Times Square for a whole month, and not to mention the hype created by both fans and haters including everyone from little monsters to Perez Hilton. The hype was insane.

The promotional campaign was very front-loaded, but DWUW and G.U.Y. got very little promo. Fans called it the second blackout...

calmar

1. Pop Culture will Never Be Low Brow (Intro)
2. Poker Face
3. Bad Romance
4. Scheiße/Take You Out mashup (transition)
5. Telephone (ft. Beyoncé actually there)
6. Just Dance

7. Paparazzi

8. Edge of Glory

My guess :shrug: I added Take You Out because lol.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Battle 4 Ur Life

not the very next year after Katy performs it. It will look desperate. :fail:

Like Madonna, I don't mind waiting a couple more years for an unforgettable Halftime Show from her, which will be HUGE.

It will be ha Illuminatti coronation.

:gaga:  :gaga:  :gaga:  :gaga:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

But Christina's team didn't plan out her comeback at all with Lotus.

Born To Slay

No, she stopped trying after Do What U Want. Gaga was doing promo performances well into December

Beyonce has been in the industry for a long time, she knows what she is doing.

Gags however, well we all know what happened with her manager...

Don't visit my profile

XoXoJoanneGaga

I don't think Gaga will ever be on top again. Her songs and visual aren't GP friendly anymore and when she tries to be that (like on the GUY era where she tried to be more conventionally beautiful) it feels forced and contrived. So maybe she should focus on mantaining her fanbase happy instead of trying to be the it girl again.

Her songs are still GP friendly. DWUW especially is one of her most GP friendly songs ever. So was Applause, and others on the last album that weren't released (Gypsy, Sex Dreams, Venus especially). The fact that she still had so much radio support last era is proof of that. Applause stayed in the top 10 for 3 months straight. DWUW sold really well despite having no video. 

It goes without saying that a well-managed and promoted comeback with the right amazing music could be huge. 

Archived