Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

After Beyonce's "flop" album...

Stephen

Featured Posts

Stephen

A lot of people said she was fading, and we all know how that turned out. Her pregnancy + superbowl performance + surprise album release strategy put her on top again and now she's the undisputed queen.

Why can't the same thing happen to Gaga? After her "flop" album, I think the rebranding of her image with Cheek to Cheek + her pending marriage announcement + a 2016 superbowl performance could put her back on top as well.

She's been writing her next album for a few months already, so I think it's safe to say we'll get at least a lead single before the year is out. I think it's time.

10946527_1408233319473305_1658618113_n.j

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she had a well planned comeback  it was smart but gaga is already cleaning her image we'll see with the grammys

part of me wants it cause i want to see what she'd do with the exposure and opportunity but part of me wants her to have a few more albums before that :emma:

TimisaMonster

I think Gaga deserved to perform before Katy but Gaga does need to have a comeback of sorts with the GP

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

calmar

I can already see the 'pop culture will never be low brow' intro, and then the sample from Ma Baker emanating thunderously throughout a pitch black arena.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

I can already see the 'pop culture will never be low brow' intro, and then the sample from Ma Baker emanating thunderously throughout a pitch black arena.

:giveup:

1.poker face/just dance/ telepone mushup (imagin ebyonce coming out of nowhere and signing her verse and then singing the chrous together)

2.alejandro /bad romance mush up

3.applause/dwuw (with xtina)

4.edge of glory

the only thing that put her on top again was a surprise album release...her halftime show was nearly a year before its release and her pregnancy was announced during the 4 campaign

So far it's still Bey's worst album commercially, but best critically because she stopped trying to pander to radio after 4 didn't fare so well. 

I don't think Gaga will ever be on top again. Her songs and visual aren't GP friendly anymore and when she tries to be that (like on the GUY era where she tried to be more conventionally beautiful) it feels forced and contrived. So maybe she should focus on mantaining her fanbase happy instead of trying to be the it girl again.

This is setting yourself up for such a disappointme t. Gaga's just trying to make music, but all her fans keep thinking about is her "comeback." Her promo, but not even for the sake of visuals or art, but for the sake of sales and putting her on top eith the GP.

Can't wait for another whiney ass album cycle on GGD.

the only thing that put her on top again was a surprise album release...her halftime show was nearly a year before its release and her pregnancy was announced during the 4 campaign

So far it's still Bey's worst album commercially, but best critically because she stopped trying to pander to radio after 4 didn't fare so well. 

it sold more than 4 

I don't think they'd give her the Super Bowl after the ARTPOP era. Despite Beyonce's underperformance with 4, she was still really popular with people cos she's made such a name for herself. Gaga isn't really in that position since she's so polarising. Either she goes on for many many years to come and builds up a reputation that's pretty much unbreakable (like Madonna) and performs way later in her career, or she performs off the back of a hit era (like BEP, Bruno, Katy).

Stephen

I don't mean "on top" as in slaying the Hot100. I just mean cultural relevance and critical acclaim.

Archived