Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy set to make Halftime Record

Yanko

Featured Posts

After averaging a 44.6 rating in its first half-hour and a 48.0 in the second, Super Bowl XLIX topped a 50 rating in each half hour from 8 p.m. ET to the game’s conclusion, peaking with a 52.9/73 from 10 to 10:15 p.m. ET. The Katy Perry-led halftime show did roughly a 50.8/73 in the overnights from 8 to 8:30 p.m. ET, up from a 48.6/71 for Bruno Mars’ concert a year ago on Fox.

http://variety.com/2015/tv/ratings/super-bowl-ratings-hit-all-time-high-with-patriots-win-on-nbc-1201421267/

final numbers coming soon 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheOriginalOne

I wouldn't be surprised. Whether you love her or hate her, you know you were watching her :giggle:

The record isn't broken because of the performer by the way, the overall viewership just gradually rises each year.

I wouldn't be surprised. Whether you love her or hate her, you know you were watching her :giggle:

all the people watching her just so they could post on GGD how much they hated it :emma:

in before the lame excuses !!!!!

oh I m late! :(

SLAY Katy! :)

plus she did this even without the Grammys boost (exposure) that Bruno had last year

Ray of Light

The record isn't broken because of the performer by the way, the overall viewership just gradually rises each year.

Invalid argument; considering Beyoncé's embarrassing decrease. 

PoshLife

If the record is being broken year to year, then it seems to me like it's more about overall viewership trends than individual artists. Will wait for next year to confirm.

Redstreak
basically. Next year there'll be even more viewers, and then the year after, and the year after. It's just the trend.
Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Invalid argument; considering Beyoncé's embarrassing decrease. 

Oh I forgot about that year. But still it's usually what happens.

Archived