Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Missy Elliott DOMINATES iTunes top 10 post-SuperBowl

Gypsy Life

Featured Posts

SAYCART2point0

you conveniently forgot to mention that Katy has almost all her albums in the top 15 and like she also has in the top5. why would ppl buy the songs when they buy the album that those songs are in.

and all katy s songs are higher than most of the ARTPOP singles :)

this is gagadaily! not katydaily! bye!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prismatic

This is the entertainment section :awkney:

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

i ve been on this website for years but do not often post so dont tell me whether i have to leave or not! 

on another note being on gagadaily doesnt equate being pressed about another artists massive success

SAYCART2point0

i ve been on this website for years but do not often post so dont tell me whether i have to leave or not! 

on another note being on gagadaily doesnt equate being pressed about another artists massive success

being on gagadaily doesn't mean putting down gaga either. bye!

you conveniently forgot to mention that Katy has almost all her albums in the top 15 and like she also has in the top5. why would ppl buy the songs when they buy the album that those songs are in.

and all katy s songs are higher than most of the ARTPOP singles :)

Pressed much? Missy outshined Katy, plain and simple. If she was so good her singles and albums would be in the top 10's.... And mind you missy only sang like half of 3 songs

Pressed much? Missy outshined Katy, plain and simple. If she was so good her singles and albums would be in the top 10's.... And mind you missy only sang like half of 3 songs

but katy's albums are indeed in the top 10. even top 5. she had a bigger boost than beyonce and madonna combined.

Prismatic

But most people already bought her smash songs, why will they buy it again? They'll buy the album because they didn't hear most of it.

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Psychedelic

Katy's albums are in the top 10 tho... :awkney:

And don't even say the word pressed, you're always in Katy's threads, bringing her down, it's obvious you don't like her but why waste time on someone you dislike? I guess you know the answer to that!

Not y'all tryna come for Missy :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Archived