Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

My Gaga artworks and custom doll

TealMonstrosity

Featured Posts

TealMonstrosity

Hello friends! 

Here's some of my work that I thought you would like :)

I like to work on a very small scale. Usually my works will not exceed the size of an A5 paper.

I also repaint doll faces and I have a lot of custom Gaga dolls on the way hopefully.

I hope you enjoy my work! Constructive criticism is always welcome!  :staymad:  

(Thanks to Wicked Shadows who helped me make my first topic :D)

Gaga Versace Outtakes (drawn two days ago):

gagaversaceouttakes.png

Elvis Duran and the Morning Show (drawn two months ago):

elvisduran.png

Berlin fairy:

berlinfairy.png

Eau De Gaga:

eaudegaga.png

DreadGa (quick digital painting) (my deviantart which I rarely post on is PastelMonstrosity):

dreadga_by_pastelmonstrosity-d88657g.jpg

Applause Galliano ACEO (this card is only 2.5x3.5 inches (6.5x9cm)) (drawn a while ago):

gagaACEOcard.png

Extremely old Judas Holy Fool (from like 2011):

holyfool.png

Custom Gaga doll! (repainted barbie) (made a few months ago, still finishing her tattoos)

gagaonhand.png

gagadollfront.png

gagadollside1.png

gagapose.png

I hope you enjoyed my work! Constructive criticism is always welcome and sought for!

Your art is SO good. I love the dark values in the eau de gaga and applause drawings :giveup: I'm an artist too and I currently go to a performing arts high school, but i'm not this good as of yet. :megaflop:

do/did you take specific art classes?

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

TealMonstrosity

Your art is SO good. I love the dark values in the eau de gaga and applause drawings  I'm an artist too and I currently go to a performing arts high school, but i'm not this good as of yet. 

do/did you take specific art classes?

ahhh thank you so muchhhh.

I've been drawing for about 8 years now. I'm self taught and i never took any classes, though I would have loved to :(

I did used to be obsessed with reading tutorials a lot when I was younger so I learnt from them quite a bit!

You are incredible! This is amazing! 

*****!  Well done.  Love that the doll has a disco stick!

Thanks everyone!!

*whispers* the disco stick was made out of a painted cotton bud covered in hot glue and dipped in beads :rip: I AM AN ARTIST :wtfga:

I am completely in LOVE with your work! I especially love the repainted Barbie! You're so talented. 

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

A Beaverhausen

you are incredibly Talented! OBSESSED with your art :) I'm a fan  :yes:  :shocked:  :worship2:

Archived