Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Was This Part of the Marry The Night Video a Tribute to Madonna?

HANZ

Featured Posts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pure Adrenaline

reach to the heaven and back sis

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

i always thought it was. and im not one of those people who think anything else she has done has been a tribute to her, so... 

I invented post-its

gagzus

I think this scene represents when she went to Tisch for the first time & how she used to dress like a kid of the 80s and they were all snobby towards her.

but i think it's bc when she lost her contract with Def Jam she bedazzled her denim, dyed her hair and realised she would have to work even harder to "do it all over again" like she says in the monologue

The responses in this thread are exactly why I never want Gaga to come back to this site.

I don't see anything offensive in this thread.

monketsharona

when people say "tribute" instead of "Copying"

That's what Madonna and her fans didn't understand during BTW era...

Madonna has always been a one of her models... She even thanked her many times and she even made a clear tribute to her (and Michael Jackson) at the end of BTW video.

Madonna is just dumb. She should have known Gaga loved her instead of attacking her about being 'reductive' 

Madonna has always been a one of her models... She even thanked her many times and she even made a clear tribute to her (and Michael Jackson) at the end of BTW video.

Madonna is just dumb. She should have known Gaga loved her instead of attacking her about being 'reductive' 

I don't think Madonna hates gaga, I think she actually likes her alot and jam to some of her songs, she just uses Gaga to get attention and press :shrug:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Lady-GaGa-Born-This-Way-Michael-Jackson-

monketsharona

I don't think Madonna hates gaga, I think she actually likes her alot and jam to some of her songs, she just uses Gaga to get attention and press :shrug:

I agree with this, I'm still hoping for both of them to make up (the Grammy Awards would be huge occasion) 

the amount of shade in this thread  :later:

I don't want her to come back here, some of yall are shady af. 

Supersonic

the amount of shade in this thread  :later:

I don't want her to come back here, some of yall are shady af. 

That's not shade. Shade is subtle. This mess right here is just plain nasty, rude & disrespectful tbh :shrug:

Why are the most ones even here on GGD if all you do is trashtalk Gaga? #RemoveAsshatsThatDon'tLIkeGagaFromGGD2k15

Archived