Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry THREATENS Taylor Swift: "You're going to hear about it!"

Pop

Featured Posts

JaysAMess

The wonderful thing about this is that Taylor hasn't said anything at all since the RS interview in September. Katy is doing all the work by stirring the pot and talking about it (by my counts this is the third time) So the only one being childish here is Katy tbh :oops:

But Taylor is the one who wrote a terrible diss track about Katy.

tumblr_m9ylm9PgXt1qhzi2jo2_250.gif

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my god so many of you are biased it's cringe worthy :air:

I like both artists, you people are ridiculous :air:

Thank god for the ten intelligent people in this thread :air:

Prismatic

Guess some of you guys really don't know promo and she's trying to get the most SB performance view of all time.

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Threatened? So stupid.

Inb4 people here buy into it and start ****ting on Katy...like always. Lmfao

Prismatic

Threatened? So stupid.

Inb4 people here buy into it and start ****ting on Katy...like always. Lmfao

Most people already hates her (on here). This is why Im not going to bother to write a five page essay to these people. They ain't worth my time.

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

But Taylor is the one who wrote a terrible diss track about Katy.

tumblr_m9ylm9PgXt1qhzi2jo2_250.gif

Yeah, I agree that the song could be better lol, and this may be a cheap reply but she never mentioned her name. So all this media frenzy is coming from Katy's tweets and statements because she keeps going at it. (Before you come at me with the "biased" comments, I stan for Katy too and I'm seeing her for the second time in a month so hush) Besides, Taylor has written diss tracks about Joe Jonas and John Mayer and none of them spread their **** like this

who will love me when the night is over

Alcina Dimitrescu

She's just pressed that Taylor wrote a song about her better than anything she's written AND she can actually sing it live :kisses:

Well Taylor even made a song about it. I wouldnt say she's very chill about her :emma:

Most people already hates her (on here). This is why Im not going to bother to write a five page essay to these people. They ain't worth my time.

Exactly. The delusion on the majority of this forum is unreal, and there's honestly no point in trying to rationalize with the people here. Plus, it's more amusing to sit back and watch it anyway :toofunny:

retroglamx

maybe she should focus on trying to hit her studio notes live at the SuperBowl before trying to come for other musicians who're better than her :madge:

kinda proves she cares about her GP reputation more than anything tbh

Preach!

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Vernier

Let us not forget that Katy Perry also attacked Mariah Carey previously and this was her response:

tumblr_n7vyoxN6Wg1s5jil7o3_250.giftumblr_n7vyoxN6Wg1s5jil7o4_250.gif

Not you using fake tumblr captions as receipts :air:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Archived