Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
musician

Azealia Banks

inuborg

Which Album?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Which Album Are You More Excited For?

• Business And Pleasure
    • Fantasea 2: The Second Wave.

Featured Posts

If i'm not mistaken, Azealia performed bits of 'What U Do' before during one of her festivals in late 2013/early 2014ish

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
inuborg
12 minutes ago, Hexxx said:

If i'm not mistaken, Azealia performed bits of 'What U Do' before during one of her festivals in late 2013/early 2014ish

It was a different verse but the same flow 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

nothereforgaga
On 8-9-2016 at 0:07 AM, Hexxx said:

Do you know what festival? Only performance I know of where she performed a Wut U Do verse that sounds similar was in 2015:

nothereforgaga
On 5-9-2016 at 6:03 PM, inuborg said:

So many Kunts come and gone. Its crazy how its been 4 years and how desolate things seem

The GGD Kunts >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> twitter kunts its not even funny.

Rant:

Reveal hidden contents

She literally thrown herself in such a far corner of obscurity and infamy its going to be hard to recover it. Like she wasted all the hope and promise she had. And its funny how she said a few days ago (when she quit) that she doesn't want to play the game anymore, but theres a huge difference between playing the industry game and not being such a **** person all the damn time. Like I cantttttttttt. I don't understand her I really don't. How now she can't put out music, but people who've NEVER had label and had millions of dollars in their hands, like Junglepussy can put out stuff. She rather waste time working on 3 projects at once, one of which she has been teasing for 3 years now which no signs of releasing. Honestly I'm not that excited about her anymore, I'm not really waiting for her to do anything else anymore.

Its funny i thought i was going to stop stanning after BWET, because all the drama of all the attacking and "beefs" and stress was too much. But then BWET came out and it was literally amazing and it reignited my love and hope for her, but after that she kept pissing on it. AND DONT GET ME STARTED ON ALL THE DAMN plastic surgery. Like the boobs fine whatever, I think she went too big (But i also think Iggy went too small). But i cant get with the skin bleaching, i lost so much respect for her, you guys don't even know. Not only she ****ing up herself visually, that stuff causes cancer and she's mind****ed thinking its going to solve her problems.  It's going to take a miracle for me to love her again. 

I totally feel you :( I hope once Azealia actually makes up her mind and brings **** to the table you will renew your stan card. 

inuborg
31 minutes ago, nothereforgaga said:

I totally feel you :( I hope once Azealia actually makes up her mind and brings **** to the table you will renew your stan card. 

"nothereforgaga" :rip:

From her FB: "I want and need to start performing again. All that controversy hurt me bad. 

I don't know how to fix it.  
I just feel so outcast and ugly and unwanted. 

These haven't been the best days for me."

:/ 

Wow, how am I just seeing this?! I remember seeing BTS pics a couple of years ago, but never thought the original ATM Jam video would ever surface!! :giveup:

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

9 hours ago, inuborg said:

From her FB: "I want and need to start performing again. All that controversy hurt me bad. 

I don't know how to fix it.  
I just feel so outcast and ugly and unwanted. 

These haven't been the best days for me."

:/ 

sis is so bipolar and super reactive.

shes in a vicious circle of acting out, feels bad/apologizes, acts out again, quits music, wants to perform again... :toofunny: 

--

yall like perfect illusion?

4 hours ago, Probglum said:

Wow, how am I just seeing this?! I remember seeing BTS pics a couple of years ago, but never thought the original ATM Jam video would ever surface!! :giveup:

she should of released a non pharaell (sp) version, this song is kind of dope w/o him, its fun live too.

6 minutes ago, Pazuzu said:

sis is so bipolar and super reactive.

shes in a vicious circle of acting out, feels bad/apologizes, acts out again, quits music, wants to perform again... :toofunny: 

--

yall like perfect illusion?

It grew on me, I don't like the vocals on the chorus all that much though. The more I listen the more i get used to the weird pronunciation of "love",  and the pitchy ass key change and I can enjoy it more lol. 

11 minutes ago, BLACKPINK said:

I LOVE Perfect Illusion. :giveup: This is the kind of sound I wanted for LG5 and I'm so happy.

I'm sad for Azealia, but she really needs to change... and she needed to change like 3 years ago. x.x

I was about to say, its kinda to late lol 

17 hours ago, nothereforgaga said:

Do you know what festival? Only performance I know of where she performed a Wut U Do verse that sounds similar was in 2015:

@3:37. Inu told me it was just the same flow but different lyrics.

Your user name :air:

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

nothereforgaga
5 minutes ago, Hexxx said:

@3:37. Inu told me it was just the same flow but different lyrics.

Your user name :air:

:poot:

• Haroon unlocked this topic

Archived