Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Azealia Banks

inuborg

Which Album?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Which Album Are You More Excited For?

• Business And Pleasure
    • Fantasea 2: The Second Wave.

Featured Posts

inuborg

lawd when was Beyonce ever opinionated about anything?

News to me lel 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
inuborg

why did they bring that mess into our thread :emma:  

Staryu

News to me lel 

Veganism   !

StrawberryBlond

News to me lel 

She's a very aggressive feminist (though her brand of it doesn't gel with me) and puts it in a lot of her songs like Flawless and made songs like Irreplaceable about dumping her man and finding a better one in a minute and Single Ladies about breaking up and knowing that her ex will be annoyed that he let her go. Then there's the extremely aggressive Ring The Alarm. Don't forget all her work with DC like Independent Women, Survivor, Bills Bills Bills and so forth. She's always been one of the most opinionated females in mainstream music. But I guess you're talking about opinionated about stuff like politics and inequlity issues and talking explicitly and swearing...here we go with the specifics again. Twisting everything until it fits your definition. There's more than one way of being opinionated, you know.

inuborg

Eww why they merged that theard into here :rip:

I loathe when they do that...cause like when you go back to read the thread you get to patches of hate and bull **** 

inuborg

aww thank you :hug: that means a lot. You're one of my fave people on here :nick:

Same :hug: 

Rat Boy

I hope she doesn't weigh in on the Nicki/Taylor feud too much...it could get incredibly messy.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Tumblr

Azealia is literally only speaking the truth (except for Ice Princess getting any type of video award :lmao:) and people still put her down and don't listen to what she has to say and brand her as angry and aggressive. 

Her and Nicki and to an extent Tinashe are 100% right bringing race into this, because what Miley is awarded for, Nicki doesn't even get a nomination. Iggy gets a grammy nom while Azealia isn't even considered. It's all just been boiling over and this VMA ridiculousness  is the tipping point. 

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

Hexxx

oh **** that rule :rip: i completely forgot. Oh well, a mod can merge it Into her discussion thread

NEXT TIME ****ING DELETE IT CAUSE WE DON'T WANT IT HERE! 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Stef

NEXT TIME ****ING DELETE IT CAUSE WE DON'T WANT IT HERE! 

cant handle ur fave in the wrong or just choose to ignore that she turns everything into a race issue? :gaycat:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

inuborg

cant handle ur fave in the wrong or just choose to ignore that she turns everything into a race issue? :gaycat:

Its the ****ing truth 

And we can handle ourselves fine, we just don't want the bull**** in our safe haven/thread 

Tumblr

Is there a way to message a mod to ask for this to not happen?

The merging of messy threads into this one is not a good idea especially when people are reading a page about her music and then the next page is a huge mess and people dragging her.

inuborg

Is there a way to message a mod to ask for this to not happen?

The merging of messy threads into this one is not a good idea especially when people are reading a page about her music and then the next page is a huge mess and people dragging her.

Ive been asking them not to for like a year now

they're just like nah we gonna do it anyway 

Tumblr

Ive been asking them not to for like a year now

they're just like nah we gonna do it anyway 

They need to make an exception for Azealia because her threads always attract a lot of hate and we don't need it in this thread.. or even filter out the hate comments that are intentionally just to tear her down.

• famous changed the title to Azealia Banks
  • Haroon unlocked this topic

Archived