Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Azealia Banks

inuborg

Which Album?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Which Album Are You More Excited For?

• Business And Pleasure
    • Fantasea 2: The Second Wave.

Featured Posts

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prismatic

​Actually there is, Shystie got added at the last minute. We just never got it. 

@Prismatic is this you with the flannel shirt? 

CEvkvnXWoAAPJnP.jpg

So happy for you!!! 

Omg. Yes. For a second I thought you were here. :laughga: 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

inuborg

Omg. Yes. For a second I thought you were here. :laughga: 

​I wish lol, when I saw the picture on twitter I jumped on GGD to see. You're like guaranteed to be at the very front :giveup:

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Prismatic

​I wish lol, when I saw the picture on twitter I jumped on GGD to see. You're like guaranteed to be at the very front :giveup:

I better, lol. I got the vip, fast lane and I got here around 10, lol. Been waiting for 4+ hours so far. I wish there were more people from ggd here tbh.

inuborg

I better, lol. I got the vip, fast lane and I got here around 10, lol. Been waiting for 4+ hours so far. I wish there were more people from ggd here tbh.

​Damn lol! Well have fun. I may log on tomorrow to see how was your experience!

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Prismatic

​Damn lol! Well have fun. I may log on tomorrow to see how was your experience!

I'll give a full review tomorrow morning. Feel free to Add my Snapchat because I'll record some of my fave songs throughout the show

LOVEagain29

blacklistedd

​Actually there is, Shystie got added at the last minute. We just never got it.

​But there isn't one that I can have.

Desperado

​But there isn't one that I can have.

​are u misanthrope on atrl? 

Yanko

OMG ALTERNATE VERSION OF THE LUXURY MUSIC VIDEO LEAKED :giveup:

Hidden Content

​werk :rip:

Jenniferella

What's the news ? Anything about new music ?

I can't stop playing the instrumental BWET since it leaked. Soda, HM&R and Chasing Time (a song that I don't like) slay the best of me 

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Prismatic

Just got home NYC and going to bed after I type this, so please excuse more than usual grammar mistakes :emma: Miss Banks was f*cking amazing. She knows how to handle the crowd and even though there's no stage props, Miss Banks was all you'll ever need. Her dancing and heavenly vocals will grab you attention from start to end. So let me start from the very beginning of the day.

I got to Irving Plaza around 10 and there were already 3 people waiting (they got there at 6 in the morning... dedication). Later, from 12+, more people came. The lining up was kind of messy because know one brought a sharpie to help keep mark on your position in line and the people that works at the venue didn't even set up the bars to separate vip from regular ga until a hour before the venue let us in, so it was pretty messy when people had to hop from the ga line to vip (they began setting the vip/regular ga around 6ish). After we got into the right line, Miss Banks sent us pizza (seems like giving pizza is the thing :eyes: jk. Hope she does this for other venues because I thought it was cute and sweet). After we ate, we waited for another half a hour. They start to let people into the venus around 7pm. The waiting wasn't that bad because it was more windy and cool than hot and humid. 

Since I had vip and I was in line since 10, I was able to be in the very front. When I got in (7:20ish), I was bored and still had another 40+ minutes before the opening act, so I took my phone out and was on GGD and that's when my most iconic moment happened :emo: (that's the start of my comeback and also another story for another time :giggle:).

The opening act got on stage around 8-8:05. I don't know if it was just me, but they look like they were on something and I kind of want some too (jk, I don't do d--gs or drink when I'm at a concert because I want to remember the moment). People around me were asking the band's singer if he was single and saying stuff like "you're cute", "daddy", "slay me" :toofunga:. They band played for 30 minutes (their set ended around 8:30ish). (funfact) If I heard it correctly, the band's lead singer went to high school with Miss Banks. Then after their set, we watched as the stage crew took off the band's equipment and getting ready for Miss Banks. After everything was cleared, another stagecrew, she taped the setlist on the stage!! People were trying to take pictures and I think her manager was like no, you can't take pictures of the setlist. I personally didn't care because I want it to be a surprise. We've waited for almost 45 minutes. Miss Banks took the stage at 9:10 and opening with "Idle Delilah" (when she came on stage, that's when people began to push, I thought I was going to die :emma: I then began to push back as well). She looked flawless in that outfit. I didn't really get into the singing mood until "Gimme A Chance" was on (that was the next song). If I remembered correctly, she didn't do the Spanish rap (please correct me, my brain is going to sleep as I type this). The third song was "JFK". After this song, the photographers left (I was like "yassssss" leave you b---hes, I need to see my Queen without you guys interferring). Then the Queen got the whole crowd wild with "Heavy Metal and Reflective", everyone began to push even more, but I pushed back while twerking on them :emma:. Then she sung "BBD" and I was about to faint. The whole crowd were rapping/singing along with her. Followed by "Wallace" & "Ice Princess", during IP, the crowd was active again, they sung every part of the song with her and did too much jumping. Next, she took a small break and there were background vocals trying to tell a story or something leading into "Yung Rapunxel" (the moment I saw the megaphone, I was about to wet myself). I went wild with this song. I love love love love, when she use the megaphone (I don't know why, but she looks great using it and her weave during that moment, on point, you can check out that part on my Instagram). I forgot was it before or after "Luxury", but she also sung "1991" & "Liquorice". Afterwards, she did an acapella version of "Nude Beach a Go-Go", once again, her vocals slayed me. After Nude Beach, I was killed then revived, the intro to Miss Amor got me shaking... that was the song I was looking forward to the most (I love that song ever since the album released). Once again, I was bopping to Miss Slayaged like my life depends on it :laughga: Then towards the end of the first chorus, the highlight of last night's performance happened. She told the dj to stopped because she saw 5 people fighting/pushing and she was telling them to stop or she'll kick them out. My mouth just drooooopped. I couldn't process what happened, lol. I've never been to a concert where things like this happen and it did last like, I was like omg omgomgomg (totally speechless). After she stopped the fight, she restarted Miss Amor (I wasn't complaining, I'll do anything to hear that epic intro again and again). After MA, she surprised us (well me for sure) with an acapella of 212... I was like b---h, you can't be serious. The show's almost over?!!! But omg, you NEED TO experience this song live!!! The atomosphere was epic and on point. Everyone pretty much gave it their best to the last song, everyone was signing along and was screaming "guess that **** getting eaten" (my fave part tbh). After the song was over, Miss Banks left the stage. Then some people began chanting Azealia Banks, Azealia Banks, hoping she'll come back out to do an encore (but she didn't). So, some people left, then I think after 20+ minutes, she came back out!! And jumped before the fence and people were trying to get selfies with her, but security pulled her away from us :emo: I was about to faint when she jumped down... I was like no way no way. Failed to get a selfie :emo: But when she looked/point at me, I was happy enough. If you guys could, you HAVE to see Broke With Expensive Taste Tour, it would be super memorable and fun.

Finally, it sucks that they didn't have any tour merch :emo: I wanted something to remember the night *sign*. 

Tips: I would recommend to line up early and get vip if you want to be on the fence so you're only a few feet from the stage. Wear something light and not thick because I had my flannels on and I was sweating like a swine (I felt disgusted). 

https://www.facebook.com/toLOVE29/videos/10205835046814081/?l=3013872246547824536  (Miss Banks breaking up a fight)

https://instagram.com/p/2k_ZFUFvmI/ (212 Acapella)

https://instagram.com/p/2k_Itelvlx/ (Yung Rapunxel)

I didn't record full videos because I wanted to have fun, so I've only recorded a few things.

Desperado

Just got home NYC and going to bed after I type this, so please excuse more than usual grammar mistakes :emma: Miss Banks was f*cking amazing. She knows how to handle the crowd and even though there's no stage props, Miss Banks was all you'll ever need. Her dancing and heavenly vocals will grab you attention from start to end. So let me start from the very beginning of the day.

I got to Irving Plaza around 10 and there were already 3 people waiting (they got there at 6 in the morning... dedication). Later, from 12+, more people came. The lining up was kind of messy because know one brought a sharpie to help keep mark on your position in line and the people that works at the venue didn't even set up the bars to separate vip from regular ga until a hour before the venue let us in, so it was pretty messy when people had to hop from the ga line to vip (they began setting the vip/regular ga around 6ish). After we got into the right line, Miss Banks sent us pizza (seems like giving pizza is the thing :eyes: jk. Hope she does this for other venues because I thought it was cute and sweet). After we ate, we waited for another half a hour. They start to let people into the venus around 7pm. The waiting wasn't that bad because it was more windy and cool than hot and humid. 

Since I had vip and I was in line since 10, I was able to be in the very front. When I got in (7:20ish), I was bored and still had another 40+ minutes before the opening act, so I took my phone out and was on GGD and that's when my most iconic moment happened :emo: (that's the start of my comeback and also another story for another time :giggle:).

The opening act got on stage around 8-8:05. I don't know if it was just me, but they look like they were on something and I kind of want some too (jk, I don't do d--gs or drink when I'm at a concert because I want to remember the moment). People around me were asking the band's singer if he was single and saying stuff like "you're cute", "daddy", "slay me" :toofunga:. They band played for 30 minutes (their set ended around 8:30ish). (funfact) If I heard it correctly, the band's lead singer went to high school with Miss Banks. Then after their set, we watched as the stage crew took off the band's equipment and getting ready for Miss Banks. After everything was cleared, another stagecrew, she taped the setlist on the stage!! People were trying to take pictures and I think her manager was like no, you can't take pictures of the setlist. I personally didn't care because I want it to be a surprise. We've waited for almost 45 minutes. Miss Banks took the stage at 9:10 and opening with "Idle Delilah" (when she came on stage, that's when people began to push, I thought I was going to die :emma: I then began to push back as well). She looked flawless in that outfit. I didn't really get into the singing mood until "Gimme A Chance" was on (that was the next song). If I remembered correctly, she didn't do the Spanish rap (please correct me, my brain is going to sleep as I type this). The third song was "JFK". After this song, the photographers left (I was like "yassssss" leave you b---hes, I need to see my Queen without you guys interferring). Then the Queen got the whole crowd wild with "Heavy Metal and Reflective", everyone began to push even more, but I pushed back while twerking on them :emma:. Then she sung "BBD" and I was about to faint. The whole crowd were rapping/singing along with her. Followed by "Wallace" & "Ice Princess", during IP, the crowd was active again, they sung every part of the song with her and did too much jumping. Next, she took a small break and there were background vocals trying to tell a story or something leading into "Yung Rapunxel" (the moment I saw the megaphone, I was about to wet myself). I went wild with this song. I love love love love, when she use the megaphone (I don't know why, but she looks great using it and her weave during that moment, on point, you can check out that part on my Instagram). I forgot was it before or after "Luxury", but she also sung "1991" & "Liquorice". Afterwards, she did an acapella version of "Nude Beach a Go-Go", once again, her vocals slayed me. After Nude Beach, I was killed then revived, the intro to Miss Amor got me shaking... that was the song I was looking forward to the most (I love that song ever since the album released). Once again, I was bopping to Miss Slayaged like my life depends on it :laughga: Then towards the end of the first chorus, the highlight of last night's performance happened. She told the dj to stopped because she saw 5 people fighting/pushing and she was telling them to stop or she'll kick them out. My mouth just drooooopped. I couldn't process what happened, lol. I've never been to a concert where things like this happen and it did last like, I was like omg omgomgomg (totally speechless). After she stopped the fight, she restarted Miss Amor (I wasn't complaining, I'll do anything to hear that epic intro again and again). After MA, she surprised us (well me for sure) with an acapella of 212... I was like b---h, you can't be serious. The show's almost over?!!! But omg, you NEED TO experience this song live!!! The atomosphere was epic and on point. Everyone pretty much gave it their best to the last song, everyone was signing along and was screaming "guess that **** getting eaten" (my fave part tbh). After the song was over, Miss Banks left the stage. Then some people began chanting Azealia Banks, Azealia Banks, hoping she'll come back out to do an encore (but she didn't). So, some people left, then I think after 20+ minutes, she came back out!! And jumped before the fence and people were trying to get selfies with her, but security pulled her away from us :emo: I was about to faint when she jumped down... I was like no way no way. Failed to get a selfie :emo: But when she looked/point at me, I was happy enough. If you guys could, you HAVE to see Broke With Expensive Taste Tour, it would be super memorable and fun.

Finally, it sucks that they didn't have any tour merch :emo: I wanted something to remember the night *sign*. 

Tips: I would recommend to line up early and get vip if you want to be on the fence so you're only a few feet from the stage. Wear something light and not thick because I had my flannels on and I was sweating like a swine (I felt disgusted). 

https://www.facebook.com/toLOVE29/videos/10205835046814081/?l=3013872246547824536  (Miss Banks breaking up a fight)

https://instagram.com/p/2k_ZFUFvmI/ (212 Acapella)

https://instagram.com/p/2k_Itelvlx/ (Yung Rapunxel)

I didn't record full videos because I wanted to have fun, so I've only recorded a few things.

​It seems like you had a great experience and it seems that she didnt do Chasing Time 

blacklistedd

​are u misanthrope on atrl? 

​Yes sir

Same photo and everything

The username was already taken here when I signed up

• famous changed the title to Azealia Banks
  • Haroon unlocked this topic

Archived