šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Super Bowl XLIX + Katy Perry's Halftime Show Discussion

Ray of Light

Featured Posts

You scream "pressed!!!1!1!!" At everyone yet you are the one one hunting down even the slightest anti katy petty post, every single one :air: thats literally all you do here :lmao: if your fave wasn't talentless, basic and embarrasing believe me no one would drag her sorry

Stay bothered at her show being so terrible that missy be getting a bigger effect than any SPIRM song

imHsjmumOWsgN.gif

A disastrous post :toofunny:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpadesToStart

I was impressed by the vocals.Ā  Much better than her stuff I've seen at award shows.Ā  She needs to work on her stage presence and choreography though.Ā  She got lost in the spectacle.

Illuminati Freak

That was the most incredible performance of the Super Bowl I have ever seen!!!!!!Ā 

Are you for real?Ā  :lmao:

Born Brave

I really didn't like it. She could have at least acknowledged that there was a football game- instead she made it all. about. her. And I thought the shooting star was cheesey. It looked like a cheap toy claw machine you'd play at walmart, and for fifty cents you have the chance to win one of those sharks that were trying to dance. :manicure:

My Little Phoney

The production was great, Katy's still an awkward entertainer in my opinion, I don't believe she sang live either.

OpusDiaboli666

I liked the idea of the spectacle which it was but other than the tiger and her riding on this somewhat tacky star the show didn't impress me. The dancing sharks..seemed like a mockery more than entertainment.

I knew her vocals weren't great but I didn't know she doesn't perform/dance either until I saw this.

I have nothing against her personally and I'm happy for her success but this reminded me of why me and my friend have left a concert once before..

I also have to say I didn't think the other performers slayed more..

Fair play to her, but I didn't really enjoy it. It was quite cheesy and cringe-worthy. I ain't a hater because I do love Katy, but I wasn't feeling last night at all. :smh:

this performance blew my mind it was so over the top. if you weren't entertained you were trying too hard to hate it lolĀ 

this performance blew my mind it was so over the top. if you weren't entertained you were trying too hard to hate it lolĀ 

this is not how it worksĀ  :rip:

Phoenix

I watched it few hours ago and idk, I'm not impressed. But it's not like I expected something special tbh. Visuals could have been better, I mean those inflatable palms and sharks and balls are just, no. For a tour okay, dwuw, but for an event like this, it's too cheap. And all the parts were not connected to each other like in Madonna's or Beyonce's performance for example. I like Katy, her personality, and her music a bit too. Also choreography. Like she was tired. Esspecially the missy e. part. She was so awkward and weird, it was cringy. And also one more thing I didn't like was her hair. ffs she can look so pretty with her hair let down why do they always use that ponytail for special events. Her Dark Horse Grammy performance hair was just perfection, so s-xy and amazing, left me speechless. Btw, Dark Horse was my favorite part from this performance. Those dancers had amazing outfits. Last thing I didn't really like are her outfits. They're just so bad imo. It could have been much better. So at the end I didn't really like the whole performance. And I am dissapointed 'cause I expected more. I love many songs of her so I was excited for this. :fat:Ā 

šŸ’Ž

It was hmm awkward.. Lenny was outdated, Missy was awesome, and it was funny to see Katy trying to rap lo

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like

Archived