💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ed Banger Records

artRaver

Featured Posts

artRaver

header2.jpg

header.jpg

Ed Banger Records is a French electronic music record label founded by Pedro Winter in 2003 as a division of Headbangers Entertainment. The label is home to French electronic acts Justice, Sebastian, Cassius, Uffie, Krazy Baldhead, DJ Mehdi, Mr. Oizo, Mr. Flash, Vicarious Bliss, So Me, Feadz, Breakbot, DSL, Mickey Moonlight, Boston Bun and Pedro Winter himself, under the alias Busy P. Most of the videos and album art for releases under Ed Banger Records are coordinated by So Me.

HISTORY

The label enjoyed a dramatic rise in fame in early 2007 when a number of the artists signed to its roster found mainstream success, most notably French electronic group Justice, whose rework of "Never Be Alone" by now defunct electro-rock band Simian, was a success in clubs worldwide, entering the UK charts at #20.[1] The music video for the single won the award for best video at the MTV Europe Music Awards in 2006. Labelmate Uffie also enjoyed a rise in fame in late 2006 when her single, "Pop the Glock", gained international radio play.

terryedbanger.jpg

ARTISTS

Current:

Boston Bun

Breakbot

Busy P

Cassius

DSL

Feadz

Justice

Krazy Baldhead

Mickey Moonlight

Mr. Oizo

Mr. Flash

Riton

SebastiAn

So Me

Past:

DJ Mehdi [2003 - 2011]

Uffie

Carte Blanche [Riton & DJ Mehdi duo]

RECENT & UPCOMING RELEASES

JUST FOR FREAKS vol 1 - Boston Bun

tsPdin.jpg

http://po.st/JustForFreaks1

SONIC CRUSADER - MR. FLASH

mr-flash_vice_670.jpg

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/sonic-crusader/id864101794

INSTANT ALPHA - Feadz

editFEADZ_InstantAlpha_packshot.jpg

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/instant-alpha/id770669173

With that said so far who's your favorite artist(s) from the Ed Banger? 

NOTE: This thread will be updated (hopefully) frequently with remixes, new information, etc from the artist listed!

Don't let this thread flop.

:giveup: 

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
artRaver

:legend:  :legend:  :legend:  :legend:  :legend:   YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS.

edbanger_detail.jpg

That picture makes me miss DJ Mehdi and Uffie needs to come back from her hiatus before I find out where she's living and steal her laptop.  :/ 

I liked Feadz's work with Uffie

too bad she disappeared

Same. Last time I heard she was working on new projects, but under a different alias.

I hope that's going on still so maybe we'll eventually hear new stuff by her sometime in the future.

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

JEWRJEWR

That picture makes me miss DJ Mehdi and Uffie needs to come back from her hiatus before I find out where she's living and steal her laptop.  :/ 

theres an uffie fansite from france that says that she will be coming back with some new stuff somewhen this year  :excited2:  :excited2:

Fear, she's the mother of violence

artRaver

theres an uffie fansite from france that says that she will be coming back with some new stuff somewhen this year  :excited2:  :excited2:

Are you talking about Uffie France? If so I don't doubt them to be honest 'cause I think they're like one of the only fansites who have contact with her. :giveup:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

JEWRJEWR

Are you talking about Uffie France? If so I don't doubt them to be honest 'cause I think they're like one of the only fansites who have contact with her. :giveup:

yes, uffie france. They posted that on their fb like a couple months ago

artRaver

yes, uffie france. They posted that on their fb like a couple months ago

Gawd bless. I hope it happens and nothing interferes with her plans this time around. :saira:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

JEWRJEWR

Gawd bless. I hope it happens and nothing interferes with her plans this time around. :saira:

ik :giveup: im ready for some mcs can kiss 2.0 or a pop the glock 2.0

artRaver

shiz this is floppin

LOL! I see no lies in this statement. :giveup: 

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

• 3 weeks later...
JEWRJEWR

Hi boo!  :hor:

lemme bop a little

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6wyxUSS7hQ :legend:

we floppin sis

artRaver

lemme bop a little

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6wyxUSS7hQ :legend:

we floppin sis

I know we are.. I'm about to make my boyfriend sign up so we can have more people in this thread.  :flop:

Anyways.. I had an interview at Jimmy John's (it's a submarine place) and they were playing When The Night Falls (Breakbot Remix) by Chromeo and I had to resist the temptation of slut droppin' it in the middle of the store. :bunny:  

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Archived