💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kim Kardashian on Bruce Jenner: 'He's the Happiest I've Ever Seen Him'

Sexxx

Featured Posts

Kim Kardashian is letting Bruce Jenner speak for himself.

The 65-year-old former Olympian has been the subject of rumors that he may be transgender for some time now, fueled by reports that he allegedly underwent surgery to flatten his Adam's apple, as well photos of him stepping out with long hair and nail polish.

Stopping by ET to celebrate the upcoming debut of her T-Mobile Super Bowl ad, Kim addressed the rumors Bruce faces.

"I think everyone goes through things in life, and I think that story and what Bruce is going through, I think he'll share whenever the time is right," she says. "I feel like that's his journey to talk about."

She can say, however, that Bruce is currently "the happiest" she's ever seen him.

"Well we support Bruce no matter what, so we were just at his house hanging out and we wanted to take a picture, that was not like a secret message like, 'We support Bruce,'" Kim clarifies. "Of course we support Bruce 100 percent."

Kim tells ET, "He's our dad so we support him no matter what, and I think when the time is right, he'll talk about whatever he wants to talk about. I just think it's his story to talk about, not really mine."

http://www.etonline.com/news/156856_kim_kardashian_says_bruce_jenner_is_the_happiest_she_ever_seen_him/

I always thought they were just rumours. Happy to hear that everyone around him is being supportive though.

RAMROD

It is happy news to know she can be herself now.

Just a bit sad it cost her a marriage with Kris.

But glad she still have her children around her.

Oh by the way,

so we were just at his house hanging out and we wanted to take a picture, that was not like a secret message like, 'We support Bruce,'" Kim clarifies.

Oh this part sounds like she was talking about this picture

http://instagram.com/p/yD2g6ZOS6h/

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

SychosSoChic

SO idgi

is he gay? Like was he a closeted father? 

If Bruce is a trans woman and is attracted to women, then yes, Bruce is gay...Or well, lesbian actually. But until he actually publicly says he's trans, this is all speculation.

Or am I missing something and he actually has stated that he's trans?

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Archived