💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna crowns Taylor Swift a Princess of Pop

Poope MOnster

Featured Posts

Monster2015

I am sorry to disappoint you, but that's definitely not the case.

Elvis is the King of Rock, MJ the King of Pop and Madonna the Queen of Pop. That's the way it is and it will continue to be. You can't erase the impact and influence all of the above people had and have in music history.

And according to your logic, the rightful Queen of Pop at the moment would be Taylor Swift. She sells more and is more successful than any other pop star at the moment, including Gaga.

Actually no. You threw in sales in the mix which is definitely not a playing factor. Impact on pop culture is not solely based on numbers. Look at Katy perry. She sells more singles than Gaga but does she have bigger impact than her? No. Longevity over quantity. Same with Taylor swift. She hasn't provided much to pop culture either. Also, as a musician, Gaga is more skilled than all 3 of the above anyways so.

I am sorry to disappoint you, but that's definitely not the case.

Elvis is the King of Rock, MJ the King of Pop and Madonna the Queen of Pop. That's the way it is and it will continue to be. You can't erase the impact and influence all of the above people had and have in music history.

And according to your logic, the rightful Queen of Pop at the moment would be Taylor Swift. She sells more and is more successful than any other pop star at the moment, including Gaga.

Also your logic is stale af. You are basically saying "no matter how big and how powerful an artist can be, they will never take their positions even if they're bigger than them" :bye:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Justin Drew Bieber

Actually no. You threw in sales in the mix which is definitely not a playing factor. Impact on pop culture is not solely based on numbers. Look at Katy perry. She sells more singles than Gaga but does she have bigger impact than her? No. Longevity over quantity. Same with Taylor swift. She hasn't provided much to pop culture either. Also, as a musician, Gaga is more skilled than all 3 of the above anyways so.

Also your logic is stale af. You are basically saying "no matter how big and how powerful an artist can be, they will never take their positions even if they're bigger than them" :bye:

:applause:

Elvis is the King of Rock

It just a nickname - nobody seriously argues he is bigger or better than The Beatles.

Madonna's classic nickname was "Material Girl" - it's her stans obsessed with her being #1 that push the QP thing.

Psychedelic

Still, by this logic. Gaga's overrall impact does not stand at half of Madonna's... but whatever helps you sleep at night i ok.

I do agree on Gaga being more skilled and naturally talented than all of the stars mentioned so far.

It just a nickname - nobody seriously argues he is bigger or better than The Beatles.

Madonna's classic nickname was "Material Girl" - it's her stans obsessed with her being #1 that push the QP thing.

Well, you really can't blame them when she's the best selling female musician of all time. And media always takes her as a parameter for any other relevant female pop star in history. Don't blame it all on them!

BLACKOUTbritney

Everyone knows Rihanna is THE Princess of Pop, and has been since 2007.

This! Everyone forgets about her. Yeah she doesn't write a lot of her songs but neither did Madonna at the start of hers.

Rihanna is too successful to have people just forget about ha. I mean 10 years into her career the b---h is still getting #1s. She's been at her peak for like 6 years straight!

BULATIO

:teehee:  :teehee:  :teehee:  áÃœÕîáì ÞçÕÃì áÃËœÃݓÃÞ

:ohno:

This pretty much confirms that Taylor's next album is gonna flop because Madonna is going to try to use her powers to drain Taylor of her popularity.

not enough thirst to make a video with a pedophile and a rapist about getting raped for streams

KatyPerryCryCry.gif

Are you talking about DWUW?

The most acclaimed female artist of all time whos also the best selling female and yet 3rd best selling artist of all time

Who are you? :lollipop:

LIES

BringDaNoize

It's like I'm reading cicconedaily or nikkiminagedaily. It's okay nowadays here to insult Gaga, but if you're trying to come at meg griffin oops trainor, madonna or nikki, you're being reported by yanko or another little megansters. Kinda sad, I guess.

Anyway, Madonna loves the it-girls. She's picking up the new princess of Pop almost every year. Calm down, kween.

She has lost all her credibility a long time ago. She's not the most acclaimed female, what are you talking about? She's not the most talented female either. Not even close. She created the buzz back in the 80s by showing her vagina, that's it. The only one thing she has left is touring. Does she create good music nowadays? Does she have any impact nowadays? Does

It's like I'm reading cicconedaily or nikkiminagedaily. It's okay nowadays here to insult Gaga, but if you're trying to come at meg griffin oops trainor, madonna or nikki, you're being reported by yanko or another little megansters. Kinda sad, I guess.

Anyway, Madonna loves the it-girls. She's picking up the new princess of Pop almost every year. Calm down, kween.

She has lost all her credibility a long time ago. She's not the most acclaimed female, what are you talking about? She's not the most talented female either. Not even close. She created the buzz back in the 80s by showing her vagina, that's it. The only one thing she has left is touring. Does she create good music nowadays? Does she have any impact nowadays? Does she matter nowadays? No.

MyQueen

She has lost all her credibility a long time ago. She's not the most acclaimed female, what are you talking about? She's not the most talented female either. Not even close. She created the buzz back in the 80s by showing her vagina, that's it. The only one thing she has left is touring. Does she create good music nowadays? Does she have any impact nowadays? Does

She has lost all her credibility a long time ago. She's not the most acclaimed female, what are you talking about? She's not the most talented female either. Not even close. She created the buzz back in the 80s by showing her vagina, that's it. The only one thing she has left is touring. Does she create good music nowadays? Does she have any impact nowadays? Does she matter nowadays? No.

Whatever makes you sleep at night hunny :madge:

Archived