💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Possible Leak: "Love Sick Girl" (2007) snippet?

Jesus

Featured Posts

Gaga.For.Gaga

I love the songs reference in Spin U Around  :flutter:

"Love sick girl Where does it hurt? Where does it hurt?

The temperature's goodbye
But don't look me in the eye 'Cause you know

I spin U around"

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Snippet sounds so great! I hope this leaks soon. We haven't had a Gaga leak in nearly a year.

I remember a long time ago people were like "oh Text You Pictures and We Are Plastic are circulating, they'll be the next to leak." 

Freaking Brooklyn Nights leaked before these two. Oh, and we still only have the snippet of Musicland. Will we ever know who turned out the lights?!

Honestly, the songs I really thirst for are those super early Stefani ones. Selfish Girl, If Only, In A Dream, Kisses Are Quarters. If Gaga hadn't interfered with that auction, they might have at least ended up in someone's hands. The way things are now, I doubt we'll ever hear even a snippet of those four.

I'm also really curious about Retros-xual. She mentioned it a lot in her Myspace and now there's no traces of it anywhere?

Cody Draco

You are wrong Yea I used it to promote myself because I felt like SC was forgetting about the things I gave the community :flop: I would never sell something out of respect in Gaga either  :flop: Jesus, you people are so ungrateful. if I post something in full i never get credits, see applause and mary jane holland leaks. then if I don't post it in full, I get attacked :smh:

I haven't seen you on this site until now. Thank you though. :flop:

RainingOnMe

I'm also really curious about Retros-xual. She mentioned it a lot in her Myspace and now there's no traces of it anywhere?

While scrounging the internet, I ended up finding an article of some blogger reviewing the song before she was famous. :giveup: I have given numerous attempts to find and contact the person.

While scrounging the internet, I ended up finding an article of some blogger reviewing the song before she was famous. :giveup: I have given numerous attempts to find and contact the person.

tbh, you should just post love sick girl and add a few tags QUIETLY throughout the song (sort of like burim did but less obnoxious) so then you get your credit, and we get the song :)

RainingOnMe

tbh, you should just post love sick girl and add a few tags QUIETLY throughout the song (sort of like burim did but less obnoxious) so then you get your credit, and we get the song :)

can't.. people have already made edits of my snippet without the tag. That is the reason why I won't post the full.

can't.. people have already made edits of my snippet without the tag. That is the reason why I won't post the full.

lame tbh, but hey I understand :hug:

Flippy

So, we won't get it because of credit... ok, thanks though :coffee:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

I'm really thankfull that you posted this snippet but what's the point of not sharing the whole thing, just a short snippet? :giveup:

Teri Hatcher

skype_dull.gif

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

i cant see it ...is it removed

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

JustifyMyLove

The untagged edit u heard was a mix between the lq one u posted wich had the tags on a different place and a hq one, if you post an hq full version w tags it won't happen, bc there's not untagged parts of the full song :)

Julia Volkova #1 stan

Archived