Taylor Swift trademarks 'This Sick Beat' and other '1989' phrases

Gianni Versace

Featured Posts

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flippy

Gaga should trademark "This beat is sick".  :thetea:

I really tried to like Taylor Swift but everything she does just annoys me. This doesn't help. Like wtf trademarking lyrics when they're not even popular?  :bye:

Couldn't agree more tbh :applause:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

This is incredible  :smh:

What if I want to sell a Shake It Off tshirt?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZVdDl_asYY

:hor:

Kindness rules all.

She should trademark "Stupid B*tch" and tattoo it onto her forehead.

First Spotify and now this. You are already wealthier then 98% of the damn country! Completely driven by money, as if she needs anymore. Stupid little girl.

"party like its 1989" is basically a play off of Prince's "1999" Lyrics "tonight were gonna party like its 1999..." so basically she's trademarking something she got from somewhere else which is kinda messed up :spin:

This. Ridiculous.

FreePalestine

Gaga should trademark "This beat is sick".  :thetea:

I really tried to like Taylor Swift but everything she does just annoys me. This doesn't help. Like wtf trademarking lyrics when they're not even popular?  :bye:

This so much :emma:

I like dancin', and ponies....

aaronyoji

u cant own words wtf.... this isnt even an "iconic" phrase or anything worth copywriting. shes really doing the most to assimilate to big brother isnt she. and why shouldnt she, its helping her push her mediocre record....

I hope Prince goes after her.

i hope kanye interrupts her at another award show tbh. 

Interesting to be honest... she's all about her money. I'd be the same way. Imagine all the cash Bey would have made with "I Woke Up Like Dis" or "Surfboardt" :rip:

"party like its 1989" is basically a play off of Prince's "1999" Lyrics "tonight were gonna party like its 1999..." so basically she's trademarking something she got from somewhere else which is kinda messed up  :spin:

This, too. Damn... 

RAMROD

She's so money-hungry this era.

Gotta fill the holes left agape after that splendid giveaways for fans, boo. :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived