RuPaul's Drag Race Season 7 (Trailer)

Carlitos

Featured Posts

Phantomhive

Ariana and Gathy Griffin will be guest judges omfg asdfghjklasdfghjkl; This season is gonna be sickening af :excited2:

In I fly on wings of winter.

Oh wow, it's about time the trailer was released. Honestly, I never like watching them due to me wanting everything to be a surprise, especially the outfits. Also, I'm not really as hyped this season as I was last season. I'm rooting for Pearl, Jasmine Masters and Sasha Belle.

Since I'm not wat hing the trailer, was a premier date announced in it?

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Stephen

What is the appeal to this show?

1) the queens are funny

2) sometimes they fight so its like the drama of any reality show

3) sometimes it becomes really emotional and you become emotionally invested in it

4) there is a fashion/runway element to every episode so if you like fashion you'd enjoy it

5) its a competition show so you root for your favorite queen to win

What happened to the rumors about Gaga being a judge? :cry:

Someone who works for the show says they've tried every year and she says she wants to, but she never does and then tries to blame it on them

Anyway I'm gagged by Violet's oxygen tank

Stephen

Someone who works for the show says they've tried every year and she says she wants to, but she never does and then tries to blame it on them

Anyway I'm gagged by Violet's oxygen tank

I believe they film the show in the summer and last summer Gaga was on tour with the artRave so :noparty:

is theere video for people that are outside US

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived