đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why They All Laughed/Goody Goody Would be Perfect for the Grammys

Duella Dvil

Featured Posts

Duella Dvil

The connotation of They All Laughed on the album is not about "Love" it's about the strange bedfellows that are Lady Gaga and Tony bennett i mean... Two names out of a hat ACTUALLY DOING INCREDIBLY GETTING A NUMBER ONE RECORD AND WINNING A GRAMMY!!! Then Goody Goody would be a cute way to focus on theatricality, simple yet effective.

Post y'alls performance ideas below

www.instagram.com/theduella666

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NO

I cant give u anything but love is perfect

Gaga's voice is perfect in it

OR 

a new jazz cover/song altogether would be good too

Delete Tony and have her perform Bang Bang. 'Cause if not, that'sMbTmJiP.gif

+1

Duella Dvil

I really think y'all are rude for deleting the one who PUT THIS CONCEPT TOGETHER he IS far more important in this than she is, no Tony. No Bang Bang. Done.

A Beaverhausen

Tony bennett wearing the bad romance dress from Monster ball and Gaga dressed as an old Man! They dress up as each other LOL  :shrug: #Gaga 

miss anthropy

The connotation of They All Laughed on the album is not about "Love" it's about the strange bedfellows that are Lady Gaga and Tony bennett i mean... Two names out of a hat ACTUALLY DOING INCREDIBLY GETTING A NUMBER ONE RECORD AND WINNING A GRAMMY!!! Then Goody Goody would be a cute way to focus on theatricality, simple yet effective.

Post y'alls performance ideas below

YASS!!! "They All Laughed" would be PERFECT.

Duella Dvil

Tony bennett wearing the bad romance dress from Monster ball and Gaga dressed as an old Man! They dress up as each other LOL  :shrug: #Gaga 

Not the pantsuit shoulder one?? I think that one is weirder???

I really think y'all are rude for deleting the one who PUT THIS CONCEPT TOGETHER he IS far more important in this than she is, no Tony. No Bang Bang. Done.

I was kidding doe MbTmJiP.gif

A Beaverhausen

Not the pantsuit shoulder one?? I think that one is weirder???

Hahaha which ever one, I'm not fussy! lol 

Duella Dvil

YASS!!! "They All Laughed" would be PERFECT.

Thank you, I've been saying that SINCE i heard it. I was like... If this album does really well this track is FLIPPING OFF EVERYONE. So intricately, so delicately... It's so Gaga

Gypsy Life

Nope, sorry. The only thing we need is a song that showcases her vocals, proves to people that she's talented and sell the album.

Archived