Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard predicts future Super Bowl performers (Adele, Taylor, etc.)

HANZ

Featured Posts

itsIGGYiggz

Ariana, Calvin, 5SOS are irrelevant. They should not be on that list. I can't stand ARIANA being there, remove that lost child!!!!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ariana, Calvin, 5SOS are irrelevant. They should not be on that list. I can't stand ARIANA being there, remove that lost child!!!!

If you're implying Iggy has more of a future than Ariana then you are sadly mistaken.

Hellspont

I feel like half those people will be gone from peoples minds by the time they are supposed to play the biggest performance of the year

Duella Dvil

Doesn't Queen with Adam Lambert have a new album out i'm sorry but ummmmmmmmmmmm... WE ARE THE CHAMPION AND ALLLLLLL OF THE OTHER CROWD ANTHEMS! Ironically the Gayman fronted band is less gay than gaga

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Katy's music is just as "gay" I'm sorry no straight male will listen to Katy Perry or Madonna even anymore than they would listen to Gaga :bye:

:thetea:

Lmfao the delusion

Maroon 5 is huge :awkney:

Some of you guys are as disconnected from reality as billboard with their 5SOS.

Seriously, 5SOS hasn't even had a single hit. The fact that people talk about them is beyond me. Literally, they are the least famous "famous people I know. I shouldn't even know them, I only know them because their sorry asses are somehow included on things like this.

yASSsss

Its kinda strange that not even one person here agress with the list  :giggle: 
I can see Rihanna and Justin Timberlake performng but the other choices are just...  :rip:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Archived