• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• Americano

• Kermit the frog

• TheQueen

TerenceMonster

I think she will do.. "I'm gonna marry the niight, i won't give up in my life... " acoustic, and then the music stops and she starts to dancing I'M GONNA MARRY THE NIIIGHT

I get shivers thinking about that.

IM NOT GHANNA CRAY ANIMOAR. MAH MAH MADONNA, MAH MAH MADONNA.

I wanna see the choreography! >_< I ALSO HOPE SHE DOES A PIANO.

Will they stream it on the EMA site? I don't have MTV :/

I think stream links will be posted in the forum a day or two before the big day, so don't worry :)

I hope her performance is uploaded into VEVO, I still need her VMAs :(

Edited by TerenceMonster

I'll hold my whiskey up high, vote for Gaga two times, she's the winner.

Voted again. I vote everyday, as the amazing fan I am. :redface: No, but really, I love how easy MTV has made it to vote. It's like *clickclickclickclickclick*, and you've voted for Gaga in every category in 10 seconds. :yes:

Edited by blackjesus

I really hope she'll get all the awards, but I think EMAs won't give her Best Video again this year, just because she's gonna steal the whole show :legend:

Maybe not a medley but that Bad Romance performance was brilliant. Her outfit was amazing and her vocals were spot on! I just hope the Marry the Night performance has those kind of elements to it and not necessarily be a medley. But yeah I hope not a medley, and if so I want a Scheiße/Marry the Night medley, or Government Hooker/Marry the Night medley =D