💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Official EMA's 2011 Discussion Thread

Jase

Featured Posts

It's gonna be strange watching an awards show with her at a normal time, instead of having to stay up until 2-3 in the morning. RBmIo.png

hahaha this

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• Americano

• Kermit the frog

• TheQueen

Last day to voteeeee. :party:

http://uk.mtvema.com/artists/lady-gaga

Edited by liamcita

It's gonna be strange watching an awards show with her at a normal time, instead of having to stay up until 2-3 in the morning. RBmIo.png

Yes. And I finally get to watch an event that that is Gaga related on TV (not on the PC)! I'm so happy I could die! :rolleyes:

So excited.. love watching things when she's in the UK and can watch it on my TV. So excited, I hope its legendary.. I really do.

toanythingtaboo

I'd like her to walk down the carpet like an aisle, in a killer couture wedding dress with bridesmaids or something. Like a procession.

That way she can carry it on into the performance, then rip off the dress to reveal hooker chic and get her freak on. :legend:

Is it true that the UK are getting it an hour behind the actual show? I heard that because the watershed for the UK is 9PM and because it's a live broadcast they have moved everything back, so the actual award show starts at 8PM, but we start getting it at 9PM just incase someone swears or something. I dunno if it's true or not, someone told me it, I thought some of you might know.

Is it true that the UK are getting it an hour behind the actual show? I heard that because the watershed for the UK is 9PM and because it's a live broadcast they have moved everything back, so the actual award show starts at 8PM, but we start getting it at 9PM just incase someone swears or something. I dunno if it's true or not, someone told me it, I thought some of you might know.

Probably

If that's the case, I'm gonna avoid Twitter and other places on Sunday night. I want to be totally surprised

Probably

If that's the case, I'm gonna avoid Twitter and other places on Sunday night. I want to be totally surprised

:( If it's true, I'm going to be so disappointed. I wanted to watch it absolutely LIVE.

The show is in the UK but we get it an hour behind everyone else. That's nice.

I'm asking someone who has tickets to it what time it starts at just now...waits on reply.

:( If it's true, I'm going to be so disappointed. I wanted to watch it absolutely LIVE.

The show is in the UK but we get it an hour behind everyone else. That's nice.

I'm asking someone who has tickets to it what time it starts at just now...waits on reply.

I have tickets, "no admission after 7pm" (for audience) so I assume it starts at 8 or 9.

Edited by TheQueen

There'll be streams yeah?

Check the OP :sweat:

If that doesn't work, I'm sure there'll be plenty of others posted

Edited by Jase

Been voting like crazy. I'm slightly worried about best pop, I feel like that could be easily lost to Britney or Bieber...they both have armies and Gaga fans haven't been really good in the voting department lately.

And I'm so happy this is being aired in Canada too :party: