💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do monsters exaggerate the difference between Aura and its demo?

Ladey Gagz

Featured Posts

Computer

Yes, the difference is obvious and it was very jarring and difficult to get used to.

Yes, the effect on the overall song has been greatly exaggerated.

I'm totally used to the album version now, it's Aura to me.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bad Bromance

King Hans, how did you do that?  Can you explain to me step by step how to do that so that I can have the demo version in my iTunes library please?

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Chromatislaps

no

the album version is WEAK

meanwhile the demo version is POWERFUL, EMOTIONAL

I deleted the studio version and put the demo version instead in my itunes

:trootea: nothing more to add

It's only the first verse and one line in the second verse. There's absolutely no difference otherwise. That being said, I do prefer the demo vocals on the first verse. They're so strong and passionate. I love them.

djBuffoon

The chorus is fantastic, but I definitely think fans overestimate how well it would have done. It's an interesting song but lacks any sense of melodic flow or structure, which is both an asset and a hindrance. Not my favorite on the album by a long shot.

For the record, both vocal takes are perfectly valid ways of expressing the lyrics. Never once has someone that I've listened to the song with said, "You know, she really should be screaming this."

It is a clear difference... But I would have been willing to forgive the studio version if they didn't change Gaga's vocals on the line "cuz in the bedroom the size of him's more than enough"

In the demo when she carried out get note it was epic and it lead to an even more epic chorus and it was like heaven.... The studio version just ruined that line and its a weird transition to the chorus I hate it

I like the demo better than the studio version I guess, but the demo still doesn't  have what im looking for. if she put a live version of aura on the album, it would have been great. her voice on the studio version and the demo just has no life, and it doesn't sound right. I love gaga live and on cheek to cheek, but I wish she would quit messing up her voice in the studio with her electronic music.

Wet Fire

:awkney: They are light years away from each other. The demo verses are 100 times better. The album verses are weord and awkward, unfortunately not in a way that it outdhines the demo version. The mood and emotion of the two verses are pretty clear. The demo verses are aggressive, full of passion and rage. The album verses are, idk, something like a mixture of sass, wit, attitude etc etc etc. :laughga:

shaneybaby

I def love the demo 100x more. I pry listened to the album version 2 times ever bc I have no reason for the weak softer talking like vocals when I have the raw grungy louder ones i enjoy more

Archived