Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga working with Giorgio Moroder on next album

Arne

Featured Posts

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been listening to his stuff since the announcement

74 is the new 24 and his Collab with Kylie is really good!

Giorgio+ RedOne on the same record alone sounds like one hell of an album and I'm sure I'll love it no matter what ^.^

P.S: I don't think we should cash in on a "possibility" of an Adele Collab just yet, though it'd be awesome

Also when was it announced that she's working with R3hab? Sorry, I don't get on as much anymore

DanMonster

This is so exciting! I can't wait to see what they produce together. I am loving that Gaga is experimenting with a few different people for the next record.

StarryNight

I've been listening to his stuff since the announcement

74 is the new 24 and his Collab with Kylie is really good!

Giorgio+ RedOne on the same record alone sounds like one hell of an album and I'm sure I'll love it no matter what ^.^

P.S: I don't think we should cash in on a "possibility" of an Adele Collab just yet, though it'd be awesome

Also when was it announced that she's working with R3hab? Sorry, I don't get on as much anymore

http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/137376-lady-gaga-working-with-electronic-producer-dj-r3hab/?hl=r3hab

it's not oficial, it's rumor I guess

aaronyoji

this is quite bad.

I thought Gaga was about to produce a rock-album aka Bruce Springsteen and Bob Dylan. A little downer for me tbh :noparty:

exactly. i want raw-ga. the remix of i cant give you anything but love is TERRIBLE. trying to fit a loose jazz song into a already basic 4/4 timed dance beat is a terrible idea. not everything needs to be bastardized to fit the mold. giorgio may have revolutionized electronic music in the 70s but his production nowadays isn't anything groundbreaking. 

GagaMyBlood95

Giorgio favorited one of my tweets! Diane and him both have saw my tweets this week, this is going to be the best album ever

What was your tweet  :)

MasterOfPuppets

exactly. i want raw-ga. the remix of i cant give you anything but love is TERRIBLE. trying to fit a loose jazz song into a already basic 4/4 timed dance beat is a terrible idea. not everything needs to be bastardized to fit the mold. giorgio may have revolutionized electronic music in the 70s but his production nowadays isn't anything groundbreaking. 

Same goes for Redones production but with Gaga bringing out the best of them both this could very well turn out good  :)

I'm so happy with this ! #LG6 WON'T BE ROCK ! :party: 

Here for electronic (mixed with real instruments, like Alejandro, Paper Gangsta, Electric Chapel, Fashion!, Telephone…) bops ! :party:

I'm so happy with this ! #LG6 WON'T BE ROCK ! :party:

Here for electronic (mixed with real instruments, like Alejandro, Paper Gangsta, Electric Chapel, Fashion!, Telephone…) bops ! :party:

*LG5

I agree! I'm so happy that she is not going the rock route, it would have been another boring passionless era.

I'm here for that disco pop fusion :music:

*LG5

I agree! I'm so happy that she is not going the rock route, it would have been another boring passionless era.

I'm here for that disco pop fusion :music:

Why 5th… ? The Fame, The Fame Monster, Born This Way, ARTPOP, Cheek To Cheek, LG6

Why 5th… ? The Fame, The Fame Monster, Born This Way, ARTPOP, Cheek To Cheek, LG6

Cheek to cheek is LGTB1, not LG5 because it is a collab album, both of them have their names on it therefore calling it LG5 is inaccurate

Also, not only is it a duet album, she also didn't write anything for it. It's LGTB1

Archived