Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga working with Giorgio Moroder on next album

Arne

Featured Posts

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Darcklighter22

This needs appreciation. It's a killer instrumental and the production is pretty flawless. LG5 may not have something this hardcore but it shows that sometimes less can be more! I am just so hyped. 

http://soundcloud.com/giorgiomoroder/74-is-the-new-24#t=1:50

This would be perfect! overproduced noise sometimes isn't better than something simple and catchy specially in Pop.

And I agree she said she was done writing about fashion and fame yet we have that track on ARTPOP , she needs to mature her lyrics a tad bit because she has the talent. And she could really create something outstanding with mass appeal! 

destructivelove

This needs appreciation. It's a killer instrumental and the production is pretty flawless. LG5 may not have something this hardcore but it shows that sometimes less can be more! I am just so hyped.

I've wanted a Gaga song like this for SOOOO long

Teal Ambition

This is everything :giveup:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Battle 4 Ur Life

Best news of the century!!!!!!!!

:nooo:  :nooo:  :nooo:  :nooo:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

I don't meant to be a b---h, I don't and I'm really excited but DISCO has already come back, got tired and left.

We'll see!  :shrug:

EDIT: I just listened to his non Disco production, OH MY LAWD, Slay!  :excited2:

Diane Warren

Nile rodgers

Redone

Giorgio Moroder

possibly Adele

BITCH IS COMING FOR BLOOD.  I can't believe her paparazzi video was so accurate, who would have predicted she would "fall" at ALL during those days, then all of a sudden the media hated her, her fans doubted her- but she is lady f'in GAGA. 

"We love her again!" 

Yasssss.  Prove them wrong gags. Hit them where it hurts.

this is what people were saying before ARTPOP :emma: Hope this time turns out to be the second coming of the Lady

OMG Is he good?What else did he produce?

He worked with David Bowie, Daf Punk and others! 

Battle For Your Life!

XoXoJoanneGaga

this is what people were saying before ARTPOP :emma: Hope this time turns out to be the second coming of the Lady

People were saying that for DJWS + Zedd + Madeon?  :rip:

Archived