💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Lady teases new music!

iAstroLeo

Featured Posts

iAstroLeo

https://www.facebook.com/ThisisLADY/posts/999029663459579

If it ain't brought to me... They ain't talking to me -Lady
If it ain't directed, I don't respect it -unknown
Real ones will bring the mail to ya door. No need for a mailman. So if ya didn't get a letter then it ain't for you.
‪#‎NewMusicSoonCome‬

Lip Service is set to release later this year :party:

P.S. I said Lady, and since I'm not Tony Bennett I don't call Gaga Lady. so :bye:

iAstroLeo

get ready for the "troll!!!" comments

I'm not trolling, it's not my fault she's called Lady so they'll have to deal :fame:

If you were in any way hoping to ward off the "troll" comments on the 1% off-chance you aren't trolling you would put "Lady (Rapper) teases new music" but nah you crave attention like it's ****in water so do what you want but I'm sick of it

iAstroLeo

If you were in any way hoping to ward off the "troll" comments on the 1% off-chance you aren't trolling you would put "Lady (Rapper) teases new music" but nah you crave attention like it's ****in water so do what you want but I'm sick of it

I crave attention? 

Gurl bye.

chic sis :smh:

since when have you ever called Gaga "Lady" 

and did it really take so much time out your life to click a link, see its not what you wanted, and go back on your merry way? 

wow

ironic tbh

since when have you ever called Gaga "Lady" 

and did it really take so much time out your life to click a link, see its not what you wanted, and go back on your merry way?

It's literally a ploy for attention, of course he's not going to admit that he enjoys when people take the bait for his thread title implications

I commented to call him out for it so whatever

Archived