Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Howard Stern: "I love that Sam Smith is fat"

Valextra

Featured Posts

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
touchmetouchme

Or around that age group. Where I live people call each other fagg0ts or gay to offend someone. Probably where you live they don't :shrug: This.

Let me tell yall something about bullying. Bullying is so OVERRATED in the USA. Kids these days and yes I just graduated highschool last May, are not worrying about nobody else! Everybody is trying to graduate and get the hell out of highschool! Like come on... And then you have the kids who are so damn sensitive they take a joke to offense and that's they "feel" bullied! People let people do things to them. If you don't pay attention to anyone or anything then **** won't happen!

Where do you live?

Sunshine state boo :MANiCURE:

ItsTommyBitch

8-10? Please have a seat! Please :manicure:

This is really true thoguh. Maybe its the current generation that is like 13-20 something...

My school bus has a ton of little kids. They are INCREDIBLY homophobic (and racist, but this is missouri :Sweep: ). They call me a f@ggot behind my back and the boys give me this face, like im going to infect them if i sit by them. (im 18, not that I want them too :lmao: ) They sometimes look scared and get out of their seat to go sit by somewhere else, even if there are already 2 people there :smh: This is like.. people from Kindergarden to Elementary school. The middle schoolers and high schoolers are just bigots :madge:

I'm not too personally upset at all the kids being afraid of me, but it makes my view on the whole "new generation being totally tolerant and more liberal" thing pretty skewed.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Ladey Gagz

And yes the thread title alone is misleading.  Taken on its own it does sound harsh, nasty, and angry, but if you listen to the clip its obvious that isn't the case at all.

Would you prefer "Howard Stern says how great it is that people are now making it big in music that don't fit a certain "perfect" mold and that Sam Smith has an amazing voice"? :deadbanana:

touchmetouchme

This is really true thoguh. Maybe its the current generation that is like 13-20 something...

My school bus has a ton of little kids. They are INCREDIBLY homophobic (and racist, but this is missouri :Sweep: ). They call me a f@ggot behind my back and the boys give me this face, like im going to infect them if i sit by them. (im 18, not that I want them too :lmao: ) They sometimes look scared and get out of their seat to go sit by somewhere else, even if there are already 2 people there :smh: This is like.. people from Kindergarden to Elementary school. The middle schoolers and high schoolers are just bigots :madge:

I'm not too personally upset at all the kids being afraid of me, but it makes my view on the whole "new generation being totally tolerant and more liberal" thing pretty skewed.

Those few kids out of 7 billion people? Some people are just brainwashed by their parents and religion!

ItsTommyBitch

Those few kids out of 7 billion people? Some people are just brainwashed by their parents and religion!

No one said all of the 8-10 year olds in the entire world :lmao: My point was to demonstrate that your outright rejection of it is again, based on subjectivity. People's experiences are different and different places and the generally age range of homophobia is varied and can exist in young people, even in the most liberal of places. Being brainwashed by their parents and religion is just possibly an explanation.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

touchmetouchme

No one said all of the 8-10 year olds in the entire world :lmao: My point was to demonstrate that your outright rejection of it is again, based on subjectivity. People's experiences are different and different places and the generally age range of homophobia is varied and can exist in young people, even in the most liberal of places. Being brainwashed by their parents and religion is just possibly an explanation.

Well gays have no fear, gay marriages will be legalized state wide this June!

Talk about a misleading thread title. 

In context he was saying how great it is that people are now making it big in music that don't fit a certain "perfect" mold.  He also said he has an amazing voice.

And Stern is just being honest.  The guy is overweight and not too pleasing on the eyes.  Howard himself says how ugly he thinks he is of himself so bashing his looks in return really doesn't matter to him.

I swear everyone has become so hyper sensitive to every little thing lately.  No one has a sense of humor anymore.

"not too pleasing on the eyes."

You make him sound ugly as **** ... come on, he's not a bad looking guy. He's also not the best looking guy but saying he's not too pleasing on the eyes is pretty offencive... I'm guessing you have pretty high standards? Sam looks pretty average looking to me. 

Archived