Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Howard Stern: "I love that Sam Smith is fat"

Valextra

Featured Posts

Talk about a misleading thread title. 

In context he was saying how great it is that people are now making it big in music that don't fit a certain "perfect" mold.  He also said he has an amazing voice.

And Stern is just being honest.  The guy is overweight and not too pleasing on the eyes.  Howard himself says how ugly he thinks he is of himself so bashing his looks in return really doesn't matter to him.

I swear everyone has become so hyper sensitive to every little thing lately.  No one has a sense of humor anymore.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paper Planes

I think he's trying to place an importance on the fact that Sam Smith doesn't rely on his (not so good) looks to gain attention, and that most girls go crazy over smokin' hot straight guys - they still fell for Smith even though he's an ugly gay guy because of his voice.

delete it fat

Interlude

Strange way to express a like for someone.

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

MelbHawker

Sam Smith should point out that Howard Stern looks like he hasn't washed his balls since the 60's to obtain revenge. 

WHAT THE ****

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Talk about a misleading thread title. 

In context he was saying how great it is that people are now making it big in music that don't fit a certain "perfect" mold.  He also said he has an amazing voice.

And Stern is just being honest.  The guy is overweight and not too pleasing on the eyes.  Howard himself says how ugly he thinks he is of himself so bashing his looks in return really doesn't matter to him.

There's no misleading title thread, the title is the same of the source: 

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2015/01/24/howard-stern-sam-smith-is-fat-ugly-and-looks-gay/

He used those words and expressions, no matter the context or if he also said that he appreciate him, he was rude. 

I'll give you another thread title: "Ugly Ass Annoying Rat Tries To Stay Relevant By Dissing Talented Singer-Songwriter Sam Smith"

RAMROD

I like fat gay too, Stern.

They are the best.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

all of you can stay pressed and eat his **** 

Did he lie?

Well... ya know.... the lies... I don't see any....

djBuffoon

He insults him by calling him "ugly", one of the most crass and base things you could call someone, only to follow it up with praise. Very strange man, indeed.

This is Howard Stern for crying out loud.  Not Mother Theresa.   He has made a career out of speaking his mind as bluntly as he pleases.  Anyone that expects him not to be "rude" must seriously have no idea about anything when it comes to Howard Stern.

Did you really think this was a guy that minded his manners up until now? LOL!   A man that came on the MTV video awards years ago dressed as "Fart Man".  Get real. 

Archived