Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Howard Stern: "I love that Sam Smith is fat"

Valextra

Featured Posts

Are there seriously people that think that this boy is fat-obese with health issue due to weight?

Seriously I don't have words at this point.

2014-american-music-awards-red-carpet-1.

article-2640422-1E1B54DD00000578-307_634

Like I said, somebody needs mirrors in their home and an oculist.

:trootea:

Sam is not slim but he's in no way fat. Most people who don't work out look a bit flabby without their shirts on. I'm considered skinny yet without any exercise I'm still conscious of my stomach sticking a tiny bit out during summer.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are there seriously people that think that this boy is fat-obese with health issue due to weight?

yeah that's definitely not fat

but I think this topic is more about obesity than sam smith now :spin:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Batwings

Obviously if you're overweight you have a risk of health problems. Same as being too skinny. That's not what we're talking about though, so can we stop using that as an argument? This is about respect and acceptance. Sam Smith is in the ****ing music industry, you think he isn't aware of his weight? He probably sees comments everywhere he goes about it. Which is a shame because he's a beautiful person with a beautiful voice. You all are acting like you are so generous like you're trying to be a good person and help, but all you're doing is being a keyboard thug and making matters worse. A DOCTOR can tell Sam Smith if he needs to lose weight or not if it's detrimental to his health, not some little kid on the internet that thinks he's superior because they're super skinny. 

:applause:

Willy Wonka is obviously from the "everyone must be handled with kid gloves to spare hurt feelings" generation.

A nation of pussies this is becoming.

Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka is obviously from the "everyone must be handled with kid gloves to spare hurt feelings" generation.

A nation of pussies this is becoming.

dude youre just an ass

must be the makeup/lighting/angle/facelift etc.

please find the joke between the words.

Obviously if you're overweight you have a risk of health problems. Same as being too skinny. That's not what we're talking about though, so can we stop using that as an argument? This is about respect and acceptance. Sam Smith is in the ****ing music industry, you think he isn't aware of his weight? He probably sees comments everywhere he goes about it. Which is a shame because he's a beautiful person with a beautiful voice. You all are acting like you are so generous like you're trying to be a good person and help, but all you're doing is being a keyboard thug and making matters worse. A DOCTOR can tell Sam Smith if he needs to lose weight or not if it's detrimental to his health, not some little kid on the internet that thinks he's superior because they're super skinny.

mariah%2Bending.gif

The good sense in this post from beginning to end  :applause:

Keep spilling tea.

A well tailored suit doesn't hide the fact that he is obese. He certainly doesn't appear to be morbidly obese, but he is clearly obese. You don't have to deny the reality of him being fat to defend him. 

I love that Sam Smith is over weight. I love that fat kids will be able to see themselves reflected in their pop stars. I totally understand and respect that Fat Pride movement. I love Botero, Beth Ditto, and Sam Smith. It's great that artists can be successful regardless of their shape and size. But, call a spade a spade. He is fat. 

If you knew someone that was killing themselves because of d--gs or alcohol would you not try to get them help or talk some sense into them?

Or is that now officially called "Junkie shaming" and "Alcoholic shaming"?

Archived