Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Howard Stern: "I love that Sam Smith is fat"

Valextra

Featured Posts

Willy Wonka

if you are my friend or brother then you do

it has been proven that a person who is surrounded by fat people, especially if they are faimily or friends is more likely to incorporate their bad eating habits and become fat as well with time

you mean other people make other choices? cool.

empirically, my choice to eat a hamburger has no direct influence on your health.

smoking next to you does.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My comparison is very logical. Have you never heard of secondhand smoke?

Not all overweight people are parents, so I'm not going to use that as an example. Neither are all smokers.

No, your comparison  doesnt make any sense since strange people dont feed your children. Young children cant decide what food to buy and cook. Their parents do that for them. If you meet a fat person there is probability they have fat people among their relatives as well. Most fat people I personally know didnt  become suddenly fat after being skinny for 20 years, but carried their bad habits since childhood.

Willy Wonka

You want to be fat and stuff your face and be proud of it then rock on.

Get back to me when your blood pressure is sky high along with your cholesterol, and you are being diagnosed with heart disease and diabetes.

These kind of comments are the worst because you make assumptions about the health of a person based on their body when you have no actual clue.

No, your comparison  doesnt make any sense since strange people dont feed your children. Young children cant decide what food to buy and cook. Their parents do that for them. If you meet a fat person there is probability they have fat people among their relatives as well. Most fat people I personally know didnt  become suddenly fat after being skinny for 20 years, but carry their bad habits since childhood.

I just said I'm not talking about parents because not all overweight people are parents.

These kind of comments are the worst because you make assumptions about the health of a person based on their body when you have no actual clue.

I just said I'm not talking about parents because not all overweight people are parents.

I was talking about parents since my first comment. I dont see any point in your comments towards me then. 

you mean other people make other choices? cool.

empirically, my choice to eat a hamburger has no direct influence on your health.

smoking next to you does.

you indirectly incorporate those bad habits

it's a proven fact

if my friends are fat and always eatting crap in front of me there are a lot of chances that I would eventually eat all of that, it's a proven fact by experts in eatting disorders, same if my parents always did that with me as well

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Willy Wonka

you indirectly incorporate those bad habits

it's a proven fact

if my friends are fat and always eatting crap in front of me there are a lot of chances that I would eventually eat all of that, it's a proven fact by experts in eatting disorders, same if my parents always did that with me as well

i'm only talking about direct effects.

i'm only talking about direct effects.

direct effects, indirect effects

what's the difference?

at the end what you do affects me in one way or another

of course I could care less what a stranger does but when that person is related to me then there is a BIG problem

Willy Wonka

direct effects, indirect effects

what's the difference?

at the end what you do affects me in one way or another

of course I could care less what a stranger does but when that person is related to me then there is a BIG problem

dude if i randomly sat down next to you and ate cheese fries, nothing would happen to you.

that's my point.

it's not the same as smoking.

I have no actual clue?  LOL!  Ummm actual science and countless scientific studies will tell you that being overweight leads to tons of health problems.

And frankly we didn't even need scientific studies to point this out because its not rocket science.  Its common sense.

dude if i randomly sat down next to you and ate cheese fries, nothing would happen to you.

that's my point.

it's not the same as smoking.

did you read this part?

"of course I could care less what a stranger does but when that person is related to me then there is a BIG problem"

you wouldn't affect me in any way by doing that but you definitely affect your friends and family by doing that

It's their right to stay ignorant and unless they assign you as their personal physician or nutritionist, you better hush about it. Second hand smoking is a different issue don't twist it.

LOL that's like saying if I see family violence I better hush about it because I am not their family counsellor. You should ask yourself: "Are we helping society by letting them smoke their health away and eat their health away?"

Secondhand smoking is totally relevant to this issue. They truly realise that them smoking affects other people too. Yet they continue to do so without concern for other people's wellbeing. And with your logic I should just allow them to smoke my health away because I am not in the right position to comment? LOL. 

I have no actual clue?  LOL!  Ummm actual science and countless scientific studies will tell you that being overweight leads to tons of health problems.

And frankly we didn't even need scientific studies to point this out because its not rocket science.  Its common sense.

this lol

nothing good about being fat

Willy Wonka

Dude, when you have Sam Smith's medical records, then you can comment on how bad his health is. Otherwise, don't make assumptions.

LOL that's like saying if I see family violence I better hush about it because I am not their family counsellor. You should ask yourself: "Are we helping society by letting them smoke their health away and eat their health away?"

Secondhand smoking is totally relevant to this issue. They truly realise that them smoking affects other people too. Yet they continue to do so without concern for other people's wellbeing. And with your logic I should just allow them to smoke my health away because I am not in the right position to comment? LOL. 

Yeah! I'd never ****ing comment on anyone smoking. If they were blowing it in my face or something, I'd say something or walk away. But I'd never lecture them on the health effects of what they're doing. They know. Everyone knows. You hear about it all the time. It's their choice to do that and they have the right. Not my problem.

Whispering

You want to be fat and stuff your face and be proud of it then rock on.

Get back to me when your blood pressure is sky high along with your cholesterol, and you are being diagnosed with heart disease and diabetes.

My best friend is a size 0 at her biggest. She is a personal trainer, has never smoked and hardly ever takes a sip of alcohol. I've never been around anyone else who eats as healthy consistently as she does. Guess what? She has taken cholesteral medicine for years. Her sister is the same and she has already had heart surgery. My cousin is an athlete and is diabetic. I could give you the same stories in reverse, people I know who are on scholarships at college for sports, but are still overweight or people who are overweight but lead an extremely healthy lifestyle.

Skinny =/= Healthy Overweight =/= Unhealthy

Archived