๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

"Till It Happens To You" To NOT Be Released On iTunes

antpats2

Featured Posts

inb4 well never get itย at all

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

people in march arent eve going to be interested..yesterday everyone was hypeed..today everybady with meltdowns...i dont even want the song

same tbh

So will we hear the full song after all? :noparty:

ย 

tumblr_lnn48cVAjO1qdlkgg.gif

ย 

tumblr_lngcdun5Jk1qc8boo.gif

ย 

tumblr_lnli4nAVtn1qd38ki.gif

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

RAMROD

So dissapointed :emo:

Hope we get to hear it one way or another.

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

only gaga would waste "the best thing diane has heard"ย 

ย 

post-15220-s9oO.gif

So dissapointed :emo:

Hope we get to hear it one way or another.

lq version is my bet

ย 

post-15220-s9oO.gif

RAMROD

only gaga would waste "the best thing diane has heard"

post-15220-s9oO.gif

lq version is my bet

post-15220-s9oO.gif

:emo:

Someday she will salvage dis. :emo:

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

elsongalang

So she's not gonna make money on it anyways...and instead of having it blow up and use the money it makes to support a charity/foundation for rape survivors...they are just going to let this "instant classic best song I've ever heard" track be heard by the small indie audience who actually decide to see this movie? This is a NO BRAINER. I know it's not about Gaga. And it's not about her getting acclaim. BUT COME ON. THE MONEY THIS COULD MAKE COULD DO SO MUCH GOOD!!!

ย 

I WAS THINKING ABOUT THE SAME TOO! The money could be used for rape survivors, for the cause to fight rape victims, to help charities on rape cases.! Not only the song becomes a hit but a movement to help!ย 

I WAS THINKING ABOUT THE SAME TOO! The money could be used for rape survivors, for the cause to fight rape victims, to help charities on rape cases.! Not only the song becomes a hit but a movement to help!ย 

Seriously. They miss out on so many opportunities,it's ridiculous.

Elizabeth

That's a shame, I was looking forward to hearing it. I hope we get to here a good quality version of it at some point. I kinda get why they wouldn't though in terms of so the hype of the song doesn't take away from the documentary itself.ย 

Why is Diane favouriting a load of tweets about releasing it on iTunes?ย  :gum:

Ignore that hoe. Neva trusting ha againย  :coffee:

Why is Diane favouriting a load of tweets about releasing it on iTunes?ย  :gum:

because shes trolling usย 

because shes trolling usย 

^^^

Archived