💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Till It Happens To You" To NOT Be Released On iTunes

antpats2

Featured Posts

FGGrayson

Why hype something to fans/followers that we cannot see nor can we hear or watch the movie. It's so pointless that she went online to post that tbh. Sorry Gaga, but there was no point sharing that information with us since we can't hear the song or even see the movie.

Because if your doc that wants to change something is only getting buzz because of a song, you're doing it wrong! If you wanna change something & show how ****ed up is something & the only thing that's getting attention is a ****ing song & not the message of the doc i would be so pissed, the owners of the song will know when & how release it

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It'd make a nice charity single...

This :duck: whatever, I'm sure it was a nice thing of Gaga to contribute regardless :fat:

shaneybaby

She wasn't toying with you.

I agree I don't think she did it in a way to be mean or hurtful or "toying", but I think many fans saw that as hey surprise look a new song, but in reality she was trying to give attention to the documentary. She didn't really think about it from the fan perspective so much, more doing a good deed and bringing awareness. I mean I am 100% sure we will all hear it, just not right now I guess.

TimisaMonster

Gaga new this and STILL teased us...in6BrfeSpEETO.gif

We're a bunch of holy fools oh baby she's so cruel, but we're still in love with Gaga baby! 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

MonsterOfSpain

I mean I am 100% sure we will all hear it, just not right now I guess.

This! I seriously don't get the huge deal you're all making out of it.

Willy Wonka

Well..I'll just wait for LG5 .

How can you be happy about this decision?

Because it shows maturity and an understanding that some things are bigger than charting or appeasing your fans. This was a contribution to a serious film, and that's where it will remain. I admire that.

Cody Draco

Can everyone stop teaching others' lessons... we were trolled and toyed with, yeah Gaga and Diane doesn't owe us anything but we're not puppets

I agree, this leaves such a bad taste in my mouth and I was finally moving on from the DWUW fiasco but then she pulls this stunt. I don't know, I just feel like she has no clue what it is like to be a stan. :madge:

ARTUNiCORN

I agree, this leaves such a bad taste in my mouth and I was finally moving on from the DWUW fiasco but then she pulls this stunt. I don't know, I just feel like she has no clue what it is like to be a stan. :madge:

THIS  :toofunga:

Cody Draco

Because it shows maturity and an understanding that some things are bigger than charting or appeasing your fans. This was a contribution to a serious film, and that's where it will remain. I admire that.

If she cared about more people seeing the film and being educated by it, she would release the song on at least youtube. As you can see all the focus is on the song right now since it's not out and a lot of us are frustrated. :madge:

Fiona Apple

Lol it has nothing to do with it

Gaga new this and STILL teased us...in6BrfeSpEETO.gif

We're a bunch of holy fools oh baby she's so cruel, but we're still in love with Gaga baby! 

:lmao: :air: :rip:

LeoFameMonster

being disappointed is fine.  Telling Gaga and Bobby to **** off or any of the other hundreds of overly rude and self-centered posts are over the line.

i did not know that...... in that case you r right

LeoFameMonster

Because the song HAS been made public and appropriately so. It's part of the documentary. If you so badly want to hear this song, hunt down the documentary. That's the whole intention of the song. NOT to gratify Lady Gaga's bratty fans. Releasing it on itunes would just make a joke out of the subject matter, ffs how illogical. It's out of respect.

Besides, as already posted before. This song is not Gaga's to release. She merely lent her voice.

wow clam the fuk down. I would just stop if I was you. oh ps BTW must have been a joke too///

Archived