Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Till It Happens To You" To NOT Be Released On iTunes

antpats2

Featured Posts

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
giskardsb

It will probably be released at some point, but likely at the same time or later than the official release date of the documentary.  That would create the biggest buzz and help promo the documentary, which is the important part of all this.

I mean she would get dragged if she released it on iTunes because then it would seem like she wrote the song simply for money and not for the movie/deeper meaning.

then put it on youtube or something. Or itunes for $0.01

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Teal Ambition

https://twitter.com/bobby_campbell/status/559058305293623298

https://twitter.com/bobby_campbell/status/559058918261805056

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

hughdancy

Why not just release it free on iTunes? Or sell it but with proceeds going to charities who help rape victims?

Princess Die

Y'all do realize they are showing this movie again on the 27th, and the 31st... Right? You can easily buy tickets online to see this movie (27th is still available), if you ABSOLUTELY must hear this song. The movie itself will be made public in March, so the morons that wrote that we're NEVER going to hear it are, well, wrong.

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

Laceface

You guys are silly to ever think it was going to be released in the first place :rofl:

It's for the documentary, that's that. The end.

AnglerfishbraBENUS

Its gaga. she can't tweet to her millions of followers about a new song... even giving lyrics and not expect people to get hyped and pissed when we don't get any info or audio. If she only cared about hyping the movie she wouldn't have mentioned the track. I love her so much, but I think its a little cruel to her fans to do that. She knows most of us areDIE HARD fans... teasing us with new music does not seem like a way to show appreciation to the fan base that has helped put her where she is. I mean we support her going through a jazz phase even though most fans really love gaga's pop music. Maybe she does not owe us the track, but we certainly don't deserve to be toyed with...

She wasn't toying with you.

thefamebitch

I've never heard of a soundtrack to a movie not be released especially if it contains a song that was written by one of the best songwriters alive and sung by one of the most creative and influential artists alive.

thefamebitch

Why hype something to fans/followers that we cannot see nor can we hear or watch the movie. It's so pointless that she went online to post that tbh. Sorry Gaga, but there was no point sharing that information with us since we can't hear the song or even see the movie.

Archived