💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Till It Happens To You" To NOT Be Released On iTunes

antpats2

Featured Posts

Can everyone stop teaching others' lessons... we were trolled and toyed with, yeah Gaga and Diane doesn't owe us anything but we're not puppets

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No most of us just want to hear it... And they probably have any plan to share it on Itunes and Youtube.. I mean probably 99% of us won't go watching this film just for a song at the end.. If this song is so important for her why not sharing it ? She just has teased us so bad yesterday and finally there is no new song to discover...

Anyway, that's a bad move... It's like she absolutely doesn't know what her fans want...

Bad move? You dont even know what the song sounds like.

Im over here not really bothered by this situation lol but i get that Gaga's fans are dramatic little ****s who need instant gratification and constant reassurance. It's too hard for most of you to not take stuff like this too seriously i guess.

LeoFameMonster

I am getting really ****ing pissed off.

If Gaga does not want fans then she can F right off.

I cannot believe how they just don't give a damn about maintaining fan happiness,

Levine

Bobby and Gaga have no rights over this songs distribution. Misplaced blame.

Exactly!

READ THIS, PEOPLE! 

LeoFameMonster

Bad move? You dont even know what the song sounds like.

But yeah whatever. Im over here not really bothered by this situation lol but i get that Gaga's fans are dramatic little ****s who need instant gratification and constant reassurance. It's too hard for most of you to not take stuff like this too seriously i guess.

neither do you.

And Gaga's fans are dramatic but we are loyal as fuq and are one of the largest and truest fan bases anyone can have. Just because we are pressed that a song she tweeted about is not being given to the public does not mean we need gratification. Your ignorant comment is so out of left feild it does not make sense. what does a song she made= gratification and constant reassurance??

giskardsb

neither do you.

And Gaga's fans are dramatic but we are loyal as fuq and are one of the largest and truest fan bases anyone can have. Just because we are pressed that a song she tweeted about is not being given to the public does not mean we need gratification. Your ignorant comment is so out of left feild it does not make sense. what does a song she made= gratification and constant reassurance??

being disappointed is fine.  Telling Gaga and Bobby to **** off or any of the other hundreds of overly rude and self-centered posts are over the line.

Can everyone stop teaching others' lessons... we were trolled and toyed with, yeah Gaga and Diane doesn't owe us anything but we're not puppets

MonsterOfSpain

Take ha to court.

I really wanted to hear the song of course, but I never really got hyped about it. I thought of that song she did with Elton, Hello Hello, her version in the movie was never released. Anyway, it's too bad it won't be on a soundtrack or something :/

neither do you.

Because the song HAS been made public and appropriately so. It's part of the documentary. If you so badly want to hear this song, hunt down the documentary. That's the whole intention of the song. NOT to gratify Lady Gaga's bratty fans. Releasing it on itunes would just make a joke out of the subject matter, ffs how illogical. It's out of respect.

Besides, as already posted before. This song is not Gaga's to release. She merely lent her voice.

Take ha to court.

:smh:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

MANiDONTCURE

I mean she would get dragged if she released it on iTunes because then it would seem like she wrote the song simply for money and not for the movie/deeper meaning.

Archived