Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New song "Till It Happens To You" for documentary

Yanko

Featured Posts

HausofGabo

I don't get why everyone's dissapointed, I mean the fact that she's releasing a song with Diane today doesn't mean that she's not working with her in the album also.

I'm SO excited :giveup:   :rip:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

I actually read through all 17 pages of this thread. This fanbase is giving me a brain tumor. 

a) We might be getting a new song today, and if not today very soon. You guys were speculating a 2016 release date for her new album, and yet you're still complaining a new song might be coming as soon as today?

b) This song might be included in her new album as a deep and emotional song about something that she personally went through. We don't even know that yet, can we wait a minute before complaining?

c) She was in the studio with Nile Rodgers and RedOne, and neither of them produced this (it looked like they were still in the early stages of songwriting, gaga had her notebook out and she wasn't actually recording yet with RedOne)

God you said absolutely everything so right ! Thanks !  :yes:

I actually read through all 17 pages of this thread. This fanbase is giving me a brain tumor. 

a) We might be getting a new song today, and if not today very soon. You guys were speculating a 2016 release date for her new album, and yet you're still complaining a new song might be coming as soon as today?

b) This song might be included in her new album as a deep and emotional song about something that she personally went through. We don't even know that yet, can we wait a minute before complaining?

c) She was in the studio with Nile Rodgers and RedOne, and neither of them produced this (it looked like they were still in the early stages of songwriting, gaga had her notebook out and she wasn't actually recording yet with RedOne)

God you said absolutely everything so right ! Thanks !  :yes:

i did the same thing and i wish i have not done that.........

also maybe she worked with Diane for her album too

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Cody Draco

But think of it guys.

This is good, very good strategy.

It might get a lot of attention on Gaga and on her wonderful philanthropy.

She has a plan to return into the GP's likes.

1. Cheek to cheek, get them grannies that I love.

2. Documentary, song with Diane Warren, continuing her legacy with Born this way, staying in the public eye for actual MUSIC and MESSAGE.

3. Album release late 2015.

SLEIGHH

tumblr_mpfjsffjmn1rfhq6po1_250.gif

All of this.

laganja.gif

artRaver

17 pages of people having meltdowns because they hyped themselves up just because they seen a few photos of Gaga in the studio and automatically assumed it was for her new solo album, lol.  :teehee:

It obviously means a lot to her and it's her way of dealing with what she went though so instead of throwing b---h-tantrums for the rest of the day can we actually support her? 

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Love how there are literally about 10 comments of actual complaints and then 15 pages of people complaining about some people complaining :rip:

Bad Monster Kid

Love how there are literally about 10 comments of actual complaints and then 15 pages of people complaining about some people complaining :rip:

GGD in a nutshell.

Archived