Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New song "Till It Happens To You" for documentary

Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaSlayedYou

Hopefully the song is part of the movie.

And, probably the song is part of the album, like Madonna did with Masterpiece.

EDIT: the song is in the end :rip:

omg gaga tweeted about the song being at the end of the documentary

Well atleast now we know for sure that the song will most likely be in full and that we indeed will geht it tonight

It appears she was deeply affected by what happened to her and is looking for ways to express herself and support other victims of rape as well.

While some victims want to vent their feelings to the world. There are many victims who are very sensitive about this and rather not discuss it. It's a hard issue to address no matter how you slice. I admire her courage in this.

Put your hands up... 🖤

Vernier

Guys it could be two months before we get a damn song, what are you all on :air:

This. Is it confirmed we're getting it tonight, unless someone at the movie records it or something?

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

somnambulist

I actually read through all 17 pages of this thread. This fanbase is giving me a brain tumor. 

a) We might be getting a new song today, and if not today very soon. You guys were speculating a 2016 release date for her new album, and yet you're still complaining a new song might be coming as soon as today?

b) This song might be included in her new album as a deep and emotional song about something that she personally went through. We don't even know that yet, can we wait a minute before complaining?

c) She was in the studio with Nile Rodgers and RedOne, and neither of them produced this (it looked like they were still in the early stages of songwriting, gaga had her notebook out and she wasn't actually recording yet with RedOne)

What an awful and distressing subject. I've never heard of this movie, but I'm glad it's getting some attention.

This is a really, really big issue, and if Gaga can help put this even more out there, then I'm glad.

It appears she was deeply affected by what happened to her and is looking for ways to express herself and support other victims of rape as well.

While some victims want to vent their feelings to the world. There are many victims who are very sensitive about this and rather not discuss it. It's a hard issue to address no matter how you slice. I admire her courage in this.

Great way to put it.

3 points in and ready for more

Some of you are just some of the worst human beings I've ever had the misfortune of coming in contact with.

Gaga doesn't put out music: meltdowns

Gaga creates and puts out a song: meltdowns

Please just soak your head in oil because everyone is tired of your constant b!tching!

Brainiac

Some of you are just some of the worst human beings I've ever had the misfortune of coming in contact with.

Gaga doesn't put out music: meltdowns

Gaga creates and puts out a song: meltdowns

Please just soak your head in oil because everyone is tired of your constant b!tching!

drag em

It's sad that everyone seems to be missing the intent of the documentary in amongst meltdowns about the song not being an album track ( which many of us surmised was likely anyway). The doc has much more meaning and importance than your petty concerns, quit being so self centered.

I second this and am sadden by it, not sure what can be done with this generation when they appear so cavalier about issues like this. I understand there is a maturity gap and Gaga's material lately sort of targets this demographic. However, I miss the thoughtful insight and a--lysis that made this fan base seem so bright and creatively unique.

I just hope with time, people will learn the more important factors in life and communicate their views in a more substantial and clear manner that would boost their respectability and any honor this fan base has left.

Rape should not be taken lightly as it has traumatic effects that could affect the rest of victim's lives.

Put your hands up... 🖤

Archived