💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New song "Till It Happens To You" for documentary

Yanko

Featured Posts

BlackJudas

I'm sad some of y'all are that thirsty for a new album. We just received ARTPOP in 2013, a tour AND C2C in 2014 and a tour in 2015. Some are truly trying to send Gaga into a state of exhaustion. Let her breathe a bit.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ursula Buffay

You guys are the WORST. Angry at her for recording a song for a MOVIE ABOUT RAPE. God forbid she should do something other than make a new album just for you.

Don't act like you're giving everyone here a lesson, they are just surprised because they didn't expect that.

Pain of fame1

OF COURSE Diane is working on songs for the album too. Is Nile Rodgers on this song for The Hunting Ground? Nope.

THIS SO MUCH,

Is that the all time classic Diane was talking about :giveup:

NO NECESSARILY, THIS IS JUST A SONG OF GAGA AND DIANE, THERE ARE MORE SONGS ALSO FEATURING NILE RODGERS WHO WILL SURELY BE ON HER NEXT ALBUM

boyerased

and what meakes you think they did just one song? What if the one on the movie is something that didn't make the cut on the record? Unless they're planning to release it on itunes tonight we won't be hearing it until we see the film or whatsoever. This might be the same as that song she did with Elton.

Pain of fame1

I'm sad some of y'all are that thirsty for a new album. We just received ARTPOP in 2013, a tour AND C2C in 2014 and a tour in 2015. Some are truly trying to send Gaga into a state of exhaustion. Let her breathe a bit.

RAMROD

Where is the song thoooo, not on the OP! :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Whispering

Proud of her for doing this for a good cause. It's extremely important and I'm really looking forward to hearing the lyrics since she has experienced s-xual abuse herself. 

:applause:

But unless we're going to Sundance, we're not getting the song.

It's quite possible someone will record the song tonight when they hear it? For promotion for the movie they will probably release the studio version before the film is released to theatres. But actualy you're right probably won't heard the full song tonight :( at least we know it's done

Pure Adrenaline

Please god I hope that was not the only reason why she was in the studio

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Archived