💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New song "Till It Happens To You" for documentary

Yanko

Featured Posts

Rabbit Heart

I am so happy to hear this news and even more happy to hear NEW song tonight! :D 

+ Shame on all those little monsters complaining it's not for LG5 etc. + You don't know a **** about LG5 so STFU!

Waited so long for a new music from MM <3 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

You guys are the WORST. Angry at her for recording a song for a MOVIE ABOUT RAPE. God forbid she should do something other than make a new album just for you.

Pain of fame1

What if those sessions have nothing to do with the album like this song though :rip:

No. please stop beinmg so delusional...they WERE for the album, what about redone and adele collabos then? 

She didn't say it's coming tonight...

It's premiering at sun dance tonight so it will Have hit audiences ears by then.

Pain of fame1

You guys are the WORST. Angry at her for recording a song for a MOVIE ABOUT RAPE. God forbid she should do something other than make a new album just for you.

True

They've been working in that studio for weeks, i'm sure they didn't do this one song only :rip:

Do you hear that? It's poison.

inuborg

Mess at people getting hyped for a new song tonight. Don't get your hopes up. :emma:

Yea just because the movie is premiering tongith doesn't mean we will we get song

Hello Hello teas :cry: 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

No. please stop beinmg so delusional...they WERE for the album, what about redone and adele collabos then? 

What Adele collab?

^

OF COURSE Diane is working on songs for the album too. Is Nile Rodgers on this song for The Hunting Ground? Nope.

Pain of fame1

They've been working in that studio for weeks, i'm sure they didn't do this one song only :rip:

Of course not! They WERE WORKING IN THE ALBUM TOO, AND MAYBE ON ADELE COLLABO. PLEASE THIS IS JUST A LITTLE TASTE OF WHAT'S TO COME.

AND ITS SURELY A BALLAD. A BEAUTIFUL ONE ACTUALLY.

lavenderblondee

To the people who called it like it was, that it was for a song for a movie/doc... :rip:

Either way, A NEW SONG. I AM READY REGARDLESS. I wonder what it'll sound like since it's relating to a doc about rape. Either way, I'm excited to hear it and glad she's contributing her voice to a documentary about this.

Proud of her for doing this for a good cause. It's extremely important and I'm really looking forward to hearing the lyrics since she has experienced s-xual abuse herself. 

+1.This is really all that matters. 

It's premiering at sun dance tonight so it will Have hit audiences ears by then.

But unless we're going to Sundance, we're not getting the song.

Archived