💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New song "Till It Happens To You" for documentary

Yanko

Featured Posts

monketsharona

And who is telling you that it won't be on next album ? I mean is the fact that it is in a documentary say it won't be used for next record ??

I hope it will be put on itunes and Vevo then ! :) 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is everyone moaning that its not on the record?? WE ARE GETTING A NEW GAGA SONG

THIS THIS THIS !!!

VforVendetta

Dianne Warren is a songwriter, I don't want her on the albm. I'm happy that it's a documentary song, it's gonna be interesting.

Edible Cloud

Proud of her for doing this for a good cause. It's extremely important and I'm really looking forward to hearing the lyrics since she has experienced s-xual abuse herself. 

+ one

Lads.. The album is still coming, all those tweets about writing songs and the redone sessions...

What if those sessions have nothing to do with the album like this song though :rip:

Swan Heart

I can't belive some of you are complaining... :toofloppy: :toofloppy:

Anyway, WE ARE GETTING A NEW SONG!!!!!!!! :excited::rockstar:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Morphine Prince

You all better hope a LM is there recording because this will not be televised! Before you guys complain that we didn't get it, note that Gaga said the DOCUMENTARY premieres tonight. Not necessarily that the song will be released plus I'm sure they won't let people record a documentary that's due for a later release date. 

You guys seriously overreacting! :smh:

NEW MUSIC TONIGHT? MY BODY IS NOT READY? :deadbanana::omg: :cry:

She didn't say it's coming tonight...

Pain of fame1

Highly disappointed. I'm getting bored of Jazz, am not here for a ballad. Grateful for new material but was hoping they were hard at work finishing up ARTPOP's successor.

PLEASE STOP. They were, they just decided to use one song for this, but they are still workiing on the next one, including the adele collabo maybe for 007 film. This is just perfect to have the GP interest back 

Her star power will help shed a light on this very important issue. I can't wait to hear the songs! Next stop? Oscars/Grammys/golden globes :)

Archived