đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sam Smith confirms break-up with his boyfriend on stage in Toronto

Valextra

Featured Posts

_80439727_sam_boyfriend.png

Jonathan-Zeizel-Lead_0.jpg

Sam Smith has told a crowd in Canada that he's broken up with his boyfriend, model Jonathan Zeizel.
Speaking on stage in Toronto, he said: "This song is very special for me today. It's because I've actually had to do a very similar thing today with someone I've been seeing."
The pair met on the set of the video for the same track, Like I Can, and went out for less than a month.
The break-up announcement was recorded by a member of the crowd on Vine.
After the show he posted a selfie on Instagram.
The caption said: "Sometimes you just need to lay in bed with a glass of red wine and a football T shirt and listen to Joni Mitchell. It's been a sad day. Beautiful show, but sad day x."

Schermata-2015-01-22-alle-17.42.05.png

Smith's PR company says it doesn't comment on the personal lives of its artists.
The British star won't have much time to feel sorry for himself.
He's performing at the Grammys in LA next month as well as singing at the Brits on 25 February.
Sam Smith's on tour in North America until 4 February before flying to Tokyo for a one-off show after the Grammys.
After the Brits he starts a European tour in Brussels on 1 March and is off to Australia and New Zealand in April and early May.
The 22-year-old has six Grammy nominations and is up for five prizes at the Brits.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/30931139

:ohno:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Jeans

Here for ha 21 about a 1 month relationship

BMETi5m.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

monsterdreams

Here for ha 21 about a 1 month relationship

BMETi5m.gif

Won't be surprised

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

They looked cute together. It must be hard to find a serious relationship when you are famous and you are sorrounded by money *****s.

Archived