• Monster4Life
    • BarCode

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz

none?

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

elijahfan

I'm not 100% convinced but I'll agree that you have actual good reasoning to believe it is Monster4Life. I just feel like at that time she sang Monster4Life it could very easily have been interpreted that the album was called Creative Rebellion....she tweeted that even more. I also feel like we could have guessed ARTPOP was called Princess Die in a way. Maybe Monster4Life is a track on the record, but not the actual title.

But here is anotha question I have for you: do you think she is hiding stuff this era more because perhaps she wants that ability to change the album title at any point?? (its not like she got Monster4Life tattooed...she got a monster paw, she could change it)

and question 2 for you: if the album is called Monster4Life what do you imagine an album called that would sound like? And if the album were to be called BarCode what do you imagine the album to sound like? (I just like your very interesting opinions....and your pretty) :)

Oh thanks sweetie :P

Well, like I said I'm not necessarily a big fan of M4L as a title, but this really seems to stick as of now, so my bet's on it. In the end, I could imagine such a title could work precisely because it's a little cheesy. Gaga likes to be where she's not expected - remember what she chose as the BTW album cover, aka the most anticipated album of 2011... I think there is a huge misunderstanding about the BTW album cover - I actually think it was meant to look really bad and cheesy with its bad photoshop and the awful chromed font, it was very rebellious like "Oh, the most anticipated album of 2011? Well, there you go!", like a huge middle-finger to expectations of people. The BTW album cover is good precisely because it's bad! And the people who think it wasn't meant to be bad are totally underestimating Gaga and Nick Knight's abilities and intelligence. The guys have a common passion for Marcel Duchamp, I mean... open your eyes, people.

Anyway, I think this is what may happen with the next record. People are expecting Gaga to conquer the GP again after the ARTPOP "flop", and in the end, she could go the total opposite path - turning her back to the GP and strenghtening her fanbase. Also, people may expect "better" titles and concepts from her, especially at a time when she has to recover from a "flop", so in a way, coming up with this cheesy title would be a good way to say "Oh you think I flopped and that I need to impress you all over again now? Well **** you, this is for my fans".

So anyway... you see how M4L can, in my opinion, be a very good contender as a title. As for BarCode, I.... don't think too much about it :toofunny: It could give interesting black & white visuals, but other than that, it doesn't really speak to me conceptually.

Noooo your points are so true and convincing but I hate Monster4life :giveup:

Read my new post above, maybe it will make you hate it a little bit less :P

RainingOnMe

Where you not on yesterday? I feel like every other thread post had something to do with #BARCODE2k15 baahahahha

ill try and find you a link to that thing....it should be under one of the rumors threads

"Where you" ? do you mean were? :toofunny:

it's sad that you can believe things like "barcode" tho :smh: the "rumors" said that it was already done, like, use common sense. she just started working redone again and it's done in 4 days? c'mon now.

JazzGa

Read my new post above, maybe it will make you hate it a little bit less :P

Your explanation makes perfect sense and I could definitely see her doing that. She certainly loves  good F**K YOU :flutter: And I totally agree with you about the BTW cover being so bad it's good, I'm one of few fans who loved it the second I saw it :sis:

Bur I think #Monster4ife is so bad it's bad :flop: Maybe it will grow on me But I'm hoping it won't have to :deadbanana:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

DontDoubtDavid

If she titles her next album Monster4ife, she can say byebye to GP support forever.

BarCode sounds awful to me. Monster 4 Life >

I really don't care if it's not GP-friendly. :spin: 

Like it was already mentioned monster4life will seem like she's trying hard to get back to her old self to an unhealthy amount. Riding the coat tails of her own fame.

Barcode isn't the worst title, cus it could mean literally a barcode or like the bar code, how you're supposed to act when you're knocking back Jameson shots in bars wth your friends. But even when i type it out it doesn't sound super appealing, and not like it would be worthy of entitling a whole body of work

elijahfan

If she titles her next album Monster4ife, she can say byebye to GP support forever.

Yeah, 'cause the GP totally gives a **** about an album title in the end....

The only persons that will be annoyed by this title are the fans, 'cause only the fans actually care about this stuff :toofunny:

Archived